Easter Sale??

I could kick myself. I had booked a cruise for October this year on Anthem (non-refundable). We decided that we don't want to cruise out of NY area in October in case it's cold. We are absolutely ok paying the $100 pp to change the date, live and learn. I have been looking daily for a sale and for months it seemed it was 30% each guest. I didn't pull the trigger and that sale has changed and my cruise went up around $200. Ugh. Do they usually run an Easter sale that I can maybe hope for? :D:D:D

All my rates jumped last night in preparation for their coming "Easter Sale".
All my cruise prices went up overnight also....so a new sale (Easter) is on the horizon.

I like it better when Royal puts the sale out first and then realizing they forgot to raise the cruise fares. Been awhile since that has happened.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I like it better when Royal puts the sale out first and then realizing they forgot to raise the cruise fares. Been awhile since that has happened.

They haven't had a "real" good sale since the original BOGO.

Not infamy, but very fond rememberance.:D
Guess I got that wrong....lol

in·fa·my

ˈinfəmē/

noun

the state of being well known for some bad quality or deed.

"a day that will live in infamy"

synonyms:notoriety,*disrepute,*ill fame,*disgrace,*discredit,*shame,*dishonor,*ignominy,*scandal,*censure,*blame,*disapprobation,*condemnation*More

an evil or wicked act.

So, does anyone think that when this "Spring" sale ends, there will be the 30% off every guest sale again? I'm hoping for better than this one. I knew I should've called yesturday or Tuesday! Ugh.

March 29-April 30, 2018

So, does anyone think that when this "Spring" sale ends, there will be the 30% off every guest sale again? I'm hoping for better than this one. I knew I should've called yesturday or Tuesday! Ugh.

In the end - it makes no difference. They will adjust the "regular" price based on whatever discount they want to go with. Don't get hung up on sales - pick the price that is acceptable to you and take the plunge. You'll drive yourself crazy, otherwise.

All my cruise prices went up overnight also....so a new sale (Easter) is on the horizon.

Wow..your post made me check and same here. Both my cruises went up by $300-$400 and that's comparing our refundable booked price to the non-refundable prince on a mock booking.

May 1st 2014

A date that will live in infamy.....

And Feb 1 , 2017 when they started BOGO 60% second guest but forgot to take the prior BOGO 30% off the first guest.

Only lasted for a few hours in the early morning until someone from IT came in and fixed it:halo:

And Feb 1 , 2017 when they started BOGO 60% second guest but forgot to take the prior BOGO 30% off the first guest.

Only lasted for a few hours in the early morning until someone from IT came in and fixed it:halo:

Isn't it amazing that the only time Royal has a real sale is when someone makes a mistake!

The creative/marketing team are looking to hook the new cruiser. Seeing 30% off or half off 2nd guest looks enticing.

Talking to newer cruisers it is always the same talk-pick a cruise, pick a date, book it and if prices come down re-book it.

These 'sales' do get tiring tho

lmao! Turns out, I booked refundable deposit! :D LOL! So, I just changed it to May next year. Warm weather and a different ship that appeals to me and just came out of dry dock! I also ended up upgrading from interior to balcony after no longer having the "virtual" balcony that I thought made the room seem open enough. I don't think I'll regret that.

The newest sale is their "spring sale", but even with 50% off it's way higher than I have seen it so far.

We are doing Harmony in June. Lots of suites left yet, but I wouldn't book at the current price.