Elite question regarding the free access to Persian gardens on one port day

Trekker954

I'm sailing Concierge on Equinox with a friend first timer on Celebrity. As an Elite I know I can bring my cabin mate to the Elite breakfast and Sky Lounge Cocktail party. What about that perk of the Persian Garden access on a port day? Can I bring her or is that only for me? Thank you.

I'm sailing Concierge on Equinox with a friend first timer on Celebrity. As an Elite I know I can bring my cabin mate to the Elite breakfast and Sky Lounge Cocktail party. What about that perk of the Persian Garden access on a port day? Can I bring her or is that only for me? Thank you.

Just an FYI, the perk does not cover port days, it covers while the ship is in port. If your ship leaves at 4 and you go at 5 you most likely will be denied.

Our last couple of cruises there haven’t been coupons; laundry, wi-if, gelato, etc has been loaded on the sea pass card. I would assume that the pass for the Persian Garden is also on the Sea Pass.

Thanks everyone for the answers. I have been reading a lot since I booked for August and it does seem that they have done away with those paper coupons for Equinox and it is now loaded on the sea pass, so I would imagine my cabin mate will only be able to accompany me to the cocktail party. Considering she sleeps in and I'm an early riser, no breakfast for her. I do remember them keeping the sea pass card while in the Persian Gardens when I was last on Celebrity with my daughter but we are both Elites.

Look carefully at your card when you get it back.

My wife went there and when left got her card back. The desk asked for her first name. She didn’t use the card for about two hours after leaving. She later went to the cabin and couldn’t get in. She then noticed the card wasn’t hers. The first name was same. She called the other cabin and the woman answered and they changed cards.

The other woman didn’t know that she had the wrong card either because her husband used his card to get into the cabin.

We learned a cheap lesson and now always look very carefully at our card and credit cards when we get them back. There have been many times that we were given the wrong ones.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Do you have to book the Persian garden?

I am Elite, but have never used the perk,in fact I wasn’t aware of it.

I just wondered if I could just go along when we get back from a morning tour, or is entry booked on a daily basis.

Look carefully at your card when you get it back.

My wife went there and when left got her card back. The desk asked for her first name. She didn’t use the card for about two hours after leaving. She later went to the cabin and couldn’t get in. She then noticed the card wasn’t hers. The first name was same. She called the other cabin and the woman answered and they changed cards.

The other woman didn’t know that she had the wrong card either because her husband used his card to get into the cabin.

We learned a cheap lesson and now always look very carefully at our card and credit cards when we get them back. There have been many times that we were given the wrong ones.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Excellent advise as this also has happened to us before. But only took one time for a lesson learned.

I just wondered if I could just go along when we get back from a morning tour, or is entry booked on a daily basis.

The Persian Garden is open for everyone to look at the day you board. They will try to sell you a pass and other services.

No, as mentioned the perk is only good while the ship is in port, but you don’t book access you just turn up and present your seapass card (and coupon if you have one)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure if you’re specific question has been answered but if not then yes you can bring your cabin mate to the Persian Gardens, regardless of their captains club level they will qualify for all the perks you are entitled to as an elite member, at least that’s how it was on my last cruise [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure if you’re specific question has been answered but if not then yes you can bring your cabin mate to the Persian Gardens, regardless of their captains club level they will qualify for all the perks you are entitled to as an elite member, at least that’s how it was on my last cruise [emoji1360]

If this is how it was for you then you were lucky as that is not generally the case.

Guests travelling in the same cabin as an Elite member can attend the Elite events but do not typically get the other Elite perks such as Laundry, Internet, etc.

Mike

If this is how it was for you then you were lucky as that is not generally the case.

Guests travelling in the same cabin as an Elite member can attend the Elite events but do not typically get the other Elite perks such as Laundry, Internet, etc.

Mike

Agree with above.

Mike

Also if there are vouchers for drinks they won’t recieve any. If vouchers aren’t used they can attend the HH in the lounge and recieve the drinks.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅