Carnival 6,600 Passenger Mega Ship that runs on LNG!?!?!?

I wouldn't say a minority view. A cruise ship to me is not a destination. Just a convenient and comfortable way to wake up somewhere different everyday without having to pack and unpack and rush,
After waking in St Maarten, St Thomas etc for the umpteenth time the luster is kind of worn off so having the ship as a destination once in while can be a good thing.

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

After waking in St Maarten, St Thomas etc for the umpteenth time the luster is kind of worn off so having the ship as a destination once in while can be a good thing.

Bill

Caribbean has gotten rather boring to us and these days we just find a beach to go to.

One of the reasons we do not go there anymore but instead off to Europe as we start to see the world.

Caribbean has gotten rather boring to us and these days we just find a beach to go to.

One of the reasons we do not go there anymore but instead off to Europe as we start to see the world.

We have become addicted to trans-atlantic cruises. Doing our third one in april. We have been using NCL since Carnival is no longer cruising Europe.

Pat

I have a Greek cruise on my bucket list! Hopefully we will get to do it before it's too late.:)

Bill

Transatlantic cruises are great - just one boring sea day after another. Love it!

Let's see if I got this right?

A cruise ship is not a destination, just a convenient way to wake up somewhere different every day without having to pack and unpack and rush, but a TA with all those boring sea days one after the other you love?

Bill

You could have easily sent a link to a HAL, Princess, Cunard or Costa site and said the same. It is not equivalent to a Carnival Cruise Line ship in Europe simply because Carnival Corp owns Aida.

A cruise ship is not a destination, just a convenient way to wake up somewhere different every day without having to pack and unpack and rush, but a TA with all those boring sea days one after the other you love?

Bill

Me thinks you might need to fine tune your sarcasm detector.

Bill

Sea days aren't boring to me. Those of us who remember the good old days before shopping malls, loyalty programs, and other nonsense, and why we love to cruise in the first place. Just looking at the ocean go by and losing track of what day it is. Beaches to me are boring. Give me the sea.

Others might have a constant need to be nurtured by cruise line activities, shows, etc. They can have them.

Sea days aren't boring to me. Those of us who remember the good old days before shopping malls, loyalty programs, and other nonsense, and why we love to cruise in the first place. Just looking at the ocean go by and losing track of what day it is. Beaches to me are boring. Give me the sea.

Others might have a constant need to be nurtured by cruise line activities, shows, etc. They can have them.

You may enjoy Holland America Line.

So you do like the ship to be the destination as long as the ship has a whale tail.

Bill

The ship will not have "Central Park" and "Aqua Theater".

So think about 25% less space.

Can they do it and not feel crowded?

Maybe not and maybe not.

I am waiting and hope they can figure out a way to make it about as crowded as Dream class and if so we will book it.

If it has show venues like Vista forgetaboutit.

I have a Greek cruise on my bucket list! Hopefully we will get to do it before it's too late.:)

Bill

Did Greek a few months ago and was awesome, did it with a bunch of Italian ports and even better.

Only negative in the Greeks Island is tons of gift shops with pretty much all their stock as genuine made in China greek stuff.