Celebrity site new login screens

Z'Loth

It looks like Celebrity did some modifying of their site overnight. There is a new login screen and LastPass doesn't like it.

There is also a reviewed upcoming cruise screen, but I didn't capture it. :(

1711211565_Celebrity_Cruises_-_Internet_Explorer_provided_by_2018-05-3001-38-36.thumb.png.2ac22c460a0cbbc8acfb04cc8e1c682d.png

Apparently, even though it says email address or username, the key word here is email address.

Here is the new screen after logging in. Please note that I have scrambled some of my own information.

1183564848_Celebrity_Cruises_-_Google_Chrome2018-05-3002-12-22.thumb.jpg.96719dffb2f4e59791aec70caa4a0361.jpg

Mine is broken already. Won't let me sign in with either my email or my user name.

They really, really, really messed up with this one.

It works perfectly for me. Try clicking "forgot password" and entering your email address.

I'm past that. here's what's happened so far

1. put in user name and password. Was taken to a screen to reset all of that. I put in my email address and got an error message that the email was on file already so should use that to log in.

2,. went back to log in screen. Put in email address and password.

3. home screen now says "welcome" but no name

4. can't see past cruises, can't see future reservations, nothing but black screens on either

5. went to FAQ -- read all about this new Guest Account, and tried the phone number they gave which is supposed to be operational from 7 a.m. Eastern time. It's now 7:30 and all I get is "our offices are closed"

6, Can't sign out

It is a failure as far as I am concerned

I had to ad my upcoming cruises again, it doesnt have my captains club number and the only option available to me is to join again, no cruise history and it has my name wrong by combing my first, second and part of my 3rd name into one christian name. Sigh.

It took me four tries and I am in and the dashboard is different too. So far, I found all my reservations intact. Things are larger and a little easier to navigate some things.

When I went to sign in, it asked for email address or username - I chose username and then it led me to a screen where you have to give more info (security question, address, phone, etc) and change your password, if it didn't meet new criteria (8 characters, at least 1 number and 1 letter). Then you have to sign a new terms agreement (I think it was new). I kept getting an error message until I put hyphens between the number of my phone (000-000-0000).

Booking cruises is a little different, but the things that bothered me were not fixed this time around. It is very slow, but there is a message that it may take time to get our info loaded so maybe some can't open for that reason? Good luck!

I'm past that. here's what's happened so far

1. put in user name and password. Was taken to a screen to reset all of that. I put in my email address and got an error message that the email was on file already so should use that to log in.

2,. went back to log in screen. Put in email address and password.

3. home screen now says "welcome" but no name

4. can't see past cruises, can't see future reservations, nothing but black screens on either

5. went to FAQ -- read all about this new Guest Account, and tried the phone number they gave which is supposed to be operational from 7 a.m. Eastern time. It's now 7:30 and all I get is "our offices are closed"

6, Can't sign out

It is a failure as far as I am concerned

Had the exact same experience -- things are OK if you open a new incognito window though. They are obviously storing a cookie in the browser. To fix, got to clear those out but I hate to do that, kind of a pain for all other sites.

Update: cleared out cookies and tried signing in again...had to use email address rather than user name for sign in since I was forced to change passwords just before. So if your user name/password doesn't work, use email address/password.

Worked OK for me.

I used a Private Browsing window in Firefox and logged in using my user name and existing password. That took me to a screen where I had to enter phone information and a security question. When prompted for a new password I simply entered my existing one. It took it.

After a few moments my booked cruise showed up, so all seems OK for now.

I had to reset my password, but was not able to put in my own name. A year or so ago my husband's name replaced mine for some unknown reason and on the new login I am welcomed by his first and middle name. My email and screen name are still there, but all the other info is his. He has never logged on to the site. Apart from that, and the fact that my Captain's Club number and cruise history have disappeared it seems to work.

This is the same mess that occurred when they "updated" the Royal Caribbean site. Same login issues, same missing data (for some, not all) -- apparently they learned NOTHING from the first fiasco.

Amazingly I found the FAQ's to be helpful. When I added my CC# my past cruises showed up. Also says the new log in will be your e-mail address. The change is related to the sharing of the 3 cruise lines log in sites.

My experience today.Only found the sign in by going to https://www.celebritycruises.com and not using the old url I had with Lastpass.

Attempted to login with my email and password but no luck for 3 tries. Then used my username and it brought to a new screen where I had to pick a security question and add info they already had. Tried submitting without a new password but wouldn't create. Entered my existing password that already had a letter and number and was over 8 units and voila it set me up with my old password intact. Opening screen took about 30 seconds to show my current booking. No past cruises so went to "my account" and Captains club number was not shown so filled it in and back to past cruises which now was up to date.

I went through the pain with the RCL login update several months ago. I think that helped me have a flawless update this time.

Hopefully all stays good as I only have 16 days till departure date.

If you check the RCI boards you will see that the new improved account area has been a disaster from start to finish....it has been ongoing for several months now... and still not rectified. They obviously have not learnt from their mistakes

Amazingly I found the FAQ's to be helpful. When I added my CC# my past cruises showed up. Also says the new log in will be your e-mail address. The change is related to the sharing of the 3 cruise lines log in sites.

That fixed it for me. It looks like the old username login doesn't work any more, even though it still prompts for email or username. It has to be your email address.