Celebrity site new login screens

Z'Loth

That fixed it for me. It looks like the old username login doesn't work any more, even though it still prompts for email or username. It has to be your email address.

Yes after logging out and trying to sign in with my username which worked before I now get a cannot process msg with try again later. Using my email address works fine.

Sorry but I am not following this at all. I am lo tech...

Is this change for an app or for going into " My Cruise Planner" ?

I gave up going into that area awhile ago b/c it is illogical and frustrating...but dh will have to check it out..we have a booked cruise , pre reserved dining, excursions, spa res..

Hope they are all still listed..

Tried logging in with existing log in and password. Was directed to screen asking for security info, new password and email. Got same reply as many about email already associated with another account.

Closed out of X website, went back in and logged in with email and old password. Directed to screen to verify privacy statement etc.

Then site opened and everything appeared to be correct.

Closed out of X website and tried logging in again and...... it worked.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

This is the same mess that occurred when they "updated" the Royal Caribbean site. Same login issues, same missing data (for some, not all) -- apparently they learned NOTHING from the first fiasco.

According to the email I have been sent, they are merging the sites.

39fc592094b304d77b84e967ccd9a980.jpg

Yes, this was announced two weeks ago (to TA's). Corporate is trying to simplify things across their RCI, X, and Azamara brands.

One sign in for all.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/account/

All I get is a totally black screen with white dots. No option to put any info in. That is on Crome

Went to Edge. Signed in with email address and the original password ( not one of the 5 new passwords I created today) - straight in....

Yes, this was announced two weeks ago (to TA's). Corporate is trying to simplify things across their RCI, X, and Azamara brands.

One sign in for all.

- it was actually March 8th that they started with the RCI account screens - still have not got it right now..almost 3 months later..... I wouldn't hold out much hope for the X transition to be any smoother....

Wouldn't be at all surprised if this is related to the new EU privacy rules. I haven't tried it yet -- don't want to start my morning frustrated.:p

I managed to log in, but apparently the EU privacy rules block me from viewing my existing reservations. I guess everyone has a different experience. I see my past cruises just fine...just not any that I'm booked on. I don't dare to try to add them myself.

It's always reassuring to know that the Celebrity/RCL IT department thoroughly tests their changes before deploying them. Maybe Celebrity should put that team in charge of edgifying their ships.....now that would be exciting ;p;p;p;p;p

39fc592094b304d77b84e967ccd9a980.jpg

Yes, merging both sites but I can’t get both my Royal and X cruises up together? I’ve re-enetered all my X sailing reservations, they had disappeared after this update, but when I enter the Royal reservation it states that it’s not correct? So do I still have to go onto Royal to see those bookings (even though the email says they’ve merged)?

Yes, merging both sites but I can’t get both my Royal and X cruises up together? I’ve re-enetered all my X sailing reservations, they had disappeared after this update, but when I enter the Royal reservation it states that it’s not correct? So do I still have to go onto Royal to see those bookings (even though the email says they’ve merged)?

They ARE still bookings for a different cruiseline at the end of the day. It's apparently only the login info that has merged.

Aha. When I tried to use link my celebrity this morning suddenly had message must complete one off security overview. Thought it might have been to do with the new data protection and privacy laws.

We haven't received any such mail from Celebrity but indeed link to my celebrity is now changed. Also can't see Royal Caribbean cruises taken.

I went through the process...

We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later.

So I logged in but it would not let me

Clicked on my link and I'm in because I asked to stay logged in but under "welcome" I can't log out

For once, I'm pleased. I got the black page too, but my email showed up as well as my birthdate. I had to supply a new password and select a security question to continue. When my reservations showed up, I was really pleased with all the info on there. However, we have 5 cruises booked and only the 3 that are booked with Celebrity show up. the other 2, booked with an on-line company are AWOL.

I hope they get it sorted out for everyone.

Aha. When I tried to use link my celebrity this morning suddenly had message must complete one off security overview. Thought it might have been to do with the new data protection and privacy laws.

We haven't received any such mail from Celebrity but indeed link to my celebrity is now changed. Also can't see Royal Caribbean cruises taken.

Well from the email, Gill, I was expecting something from the Royal side as it said the profiles were merging (be it just the cruises taken), but it doesn’t appear to be that way. I did have to re-enter all of our X reservation too ;).