How many cruises do you have booked?

I guess I can’t help myself because today I booked another cruise. I now have 3 to take over the next 11 months and I simply can’t wait. So, how many cruises does everybody have on tap?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OMG!!!! i had to look twice to make sure i didn't write that!!! ;p 3 in the next 11 also!!!!! :D

I guess I can’t help myself because today I booked another cruise. I now have 3 to take over the next 11 months and I simply can’t wait. So, how many cruises does everybody have on tap?

So jealous! Just one next May on the Vista.

OMG!!!! i had to look twice to make sure i didn't write that!!! ;p 3 in the next 11 also!!!!! :D

It’s such a great feeling! If you say you’re going on the Fantasy, Elation or Liberty it’s just gonna be too weird lol

:cool:The Magic in Aug., The Breeze in Oct., the Breeze in Dec on a BtoB ,the Horizon next April and the last one is the Breeze next Aug. Only 68 days until we board the Magic and can't wait.

Nine booked through April 2020. We book way in advance to get the cabin we want, especially if we are doing a B2B, and usually wind up with the best price. It's good to be retired!:D

Jealousy isn’t good, but yeah, I’m jealous lol. Sounds like a good plan though!

I have 3 currently booked:

2 on Carnival Liberty for January & October of 2019.

And the 3rd on Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas that sails on my 50th birthday 3/30/20. (This will be my first time trying RCCL so i'm extra exited with this one!)

And when mid/late 2020 sailings open up, i'll be booking more!! :)

We have fourteen booked, but several are b2bs. The prices were quite good on most of them. Not so many attractive prices right now. Price drops are scarce, too. :(

Hey Cindy! We keep checking to see if we're going to bump into you and Jerry on a cruise again! :D