List of past cruises taken?

excitedofharpenden

Hmmm. You obviously got a different list to me.

As I said I want to check my points when I'm home after the sailing, not firefight it after the event. Taking up the time of the LCV manager and disputing it if necessary in order to use any free nights that might be due. I sail solo, so now get double points and I want to check that too as it's been wrong before. Does that make sense? Seems to be a very reasonable requirement to me.

Phil

Do you get much snail mail or email from Azamara? We took a Bali to Osaka cruise 2 years ago. No mail since then. We have sailed at least 5 times with Oceania and I get mail from them (and Viking) every other day. I had sort of forgotten about Azamara though we loved the cruise we did with them.

As I said I want to check my points when I'm home after the sailing, not firefight it after the event. Taking up the time of the LCV manager and disputing it if necessary in order to use any free nights that might be due. I sail solo, so now get double points and I want to check that too as it's been wrong before. Does that make sense? Seems to be a very reasonable requirement to me.

Phil

I have been on one ship and switch ship without seeing my home. Amanda and I were in dispute. She wanted to write Mia. Ryszard also had jump ships and told her i was on the other ship. next thing she got a fax with my room key card with picture and date of missing cruise. i had done several B2B and that one was missing.

i need to check a lot as the free nights count. I always looked at Celebrity now I can not. makes it ahrd on all us cruises that have used both lines.

Do you get much snail mail or email from Azamara? We took a Bali to Osaka cruise 2 years ago. No mail since then. We have sailed at least 5 times with Oceania and I get mail from them (and Viking) every other day. I had sort of forgotten about Azamara though we loved the cruise we did with them.

Hi BowieMeMe, there are at least a couple reasons I can think of for why you aren’t getting communications from us...1) you might have opted out of our marketing materials when you first logged in with us, or 2) perhaps your agent is handling everything for you and we send our communications to them?

But it will all be happily rectified if you write to our LCV desk and explain that you’ve sailed before, are booked on a future cruise, and would like to receive our mailings and emailings. We’d love to communicate with you! :hearteyes:

LeClubVoyage@Azamara.com

Phil

Totally agree Phil, that’s exactly what I’d like too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is a systemic IT problem with Azamara. People get added, then deleted, added again, then deleted for no known reason. Been going on for many years now with no solution in sight.

In fact during an ask Larry Pimental session here on CC, he was asked the same question and his response was to contact Nicole at the Le Club desk. Of course many of us know that shortly thereafter, Nicole left Asamara for RCI. We've been added and deleted several times and not get both communications as Le Club members and non-members at two different email addresses that have never been provided to Azamara?? Hopefully your luck will be better.

Phil

Hi Phil,

Are you trying to see your AZ points via the Celebrity site or AZ site?

I know the team is looking into all this for everyone. Hopefully there will be a quick fix!

Bonnie, is there somewhere on the Azamara site where you can see your points, or any other past cruise information?

When I looked I was looking in Celebrity’s Captains Club website.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think that's the relevant point. I am not aware of (and have not seen anything on Cruise Critic about it) anyplace on the Azamara web site to see any history at all. It has always been found on the Celebrity website. In a way it made sense because the LCV was essentially the Captain's Club, just with a different menu of benefits. History and points earned were common. Now, only the points display and people cannot easily verify what cruise is missing if they think there are points that are not included. It should not take a phone call and manual intervention by someone in Miami to get that information.

If the plan is to split the programs, why not go ahead and say so?

Hi Phil,

Are you trying to see your AZ points via the Celebrity site or AZ site?

I know the team is looking into all this for everyone. Hopefully there will be a quick fix!

On the Celebrity site Bonnie. There has never been a way to see them on the Azamara site. Until recently I could log into my Captain's Club profile on Celebrity and see it. Now nothing. The total number of cruises I've taken has gone down too. Now it is just based upon my Celebrity cruises. Nothing for Azamara.

Phil

On the Celebrity site Bonnie. There has never been a way to see them on the Azamara site. Until recently I could log into my Captain's Club profile on Celebrity and see it. Now nothing. The total number of cruises I've taken has gone down too. Now it is just based upon my Celebrity cruises. Nothing for Azamara.

Phil

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The team is looking into the problem.

I’m hearing the problem has been fixed...but still only via the Celebrity site.

Hopefully we can soon get the Azamara site to show you your points as well :o

Indeed, ours are back.

Thanks, Bonnie, for following up on this.

And again thanks to Phil for drawing attention to the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m hearing the problem has been fixed...but still only via the Celebrity site.

Hopefully we can soon get the Azamara site to show you your points as well :o

Mine are back also. Thanks Bonnie.:)

Great result, thanks Bonnie. They have returned! Still missing a cruise points but I am sure they will follow up my email.

Breakfast at the hotel and then off to visit Pursuit for the day in Southampton! Sun is shining , its going go be a great day.