Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

58 minutes ago, mysty said:

The next few days will be hectic.  I'm sending my best wishes for a joyful holiday season to the Cooler Denizens.

DSC00005rEV.jpg.9112e7682f4e3a51809846c56fb40a7b.jpg

May 2024 bring you laughter, wonderful travel and interesting opportunities to make new friends!

Thank you @drron29 !  We're crossing all digits and bendy bits that we can meet in Bali! 🥰

• Like 2

Thank you for your Christmas card, Mysty.  If I were not so internet-ignorant I would be sending one to everyone here too.

We will all be agog to hear how things are when you set off on the grand adventure - providing you have easy access to keeping in touch.  Don't even think of sending news rather than actually enjoying everything!

Bon voyage,   Lola

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Thank you for your Christmas card, Mysty.  If I were not so internet-ignorant I would be sending one to everyone here too.

We will all be agog to hear how things are when you set off on the grand adventure - providing you have easy access to keeping in touch.  Don't even think of sending news rather than actually enjoying everything!

Bon voyage,   Lola

Thank you Lola!  It is feeling a little unreal at this point.  When we booked this adventure in 2021 we knew we were going out on a very shaky limb.  To be this close now is amazing! 😁

• Like 1

Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2024.   I’m looking forward to cruising vicariously with you.  

I will miss your jokes that i wake up to most days, but I’m sure someone on the cooler will stand in!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jillyf said:

Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2024.   I’m looking forward to cruising vicariously with you.  

I will miss your jokes that i wake up to most days, but I’m sure someone on the cooler will stand in!  

Thank you @jillyf !  I'll be stopping by to catch up on the shenanigans of the Cooler denizens.  I don't want to stray too far from my second home!  😁 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, lincslady said:

My DH used to think washing up liquid was suitable for all cleaning activities, whether of person or house.

To be fair, the basis of all shampoos is, essentially, Fairy Liquid. 

I find it funny the shampoo manufacturers seem to think that adding tropical fruit to a product somehow increases its efficacy. It makes me wonder if shampoo manufacturers in tropical countries hoodwink their customers with promises of "essence of cabbage and beetroot" or the hair-nourishing addition of "rhubarb and shallot"? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

50 minutes ago, lincslady said:

My DH used to think washing up liquid was suitable for all cleaning activities, whether of person or house.

As, indeed, it is.

And so much cheaper than all the shampoos, body washes, shower gels etc etc etc that cost a whole lot more, and are nothing much different. Just smellier.

People are so gullible.

• Like 3