Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Lola, that sounds like us. We have two Meyer lemon trees which bore a lot of fruit these past 5 months. 

We did find a great recipe for lemon bars which used two lemons each time. We baked that recipe twice, but all of the other lemons met their maker in a cocktail glass, swimming in G&T. At least they died happy!

I have 2 or 3 left on the last tree. Time to pick them so that the trees flower, and we can have more lemons next winter! 

Hope the potatoes are as tasty as they seem to be from the recipe! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

Coming soon to a Walmart near you.

PabstBlueRibbon1844Pack.thumb.jpg.0bf6b591e664cf7db65a397fc8154fe1.jpg

This 1844 pack is equivalent to 76.83 cases, 11.15 kegs, or 5.58 barrels of beer. 😮

It must weigh a ton!!!  When Myster gets his delivery of 24 cans of craft beer from a brewery in Picton the delivery person is afraid to hand me the box because he says it's heavy.  I can handle 24 cans.   Definitely out of my league with this! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our next two pysanky. Should be easy to tell which is mine, and which one was made by the master!

20220422_232514.thumb.jpg.ac77dfa22044d91b40e26e67ea61fda7.jpg

20220422_232337.thumb.jpg.717aa6145ffe22d7e47887ae1eb361ed.jpg

20220422_225931.thumb.jpg.bfdc201cec72c476cff6f66555efbb3f.jpg

20220422_225948.thumb.jpg.234e07f87bdc799be3e451ed77380b9e.jpg

Since we have the dyes out and mixed up, we will hopefully have time to make some more over the weekend. 

• Like 7

mysty - I have interrupted my viewing of the F1 race at Imola to say to  you - and myster -  thank you so much for the lemon potatoes recipe. I have just cooked and then enjoyed it, and it is as delicious as it is simple to do.  I made the lemon/herb/garlic mix while the new potatoes were cooking.

That was my dinner, plus a glass of merlot, but I might now go back into the kitchen and have a little something else!  Probably a satsuma and some cream cheese.

Lola

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, lincslady said:

mysty - I have interrupted my viewing of the F1 race at Imola to say to  you - and myster -  thank you so much for the lemon potatoes recipe. I have just cooked and then enjoyed it, and it is as delicious as it is simple to do.  I made the lemon/herb/garlic mix while the new potatoes were cooking.

That was my dinner, plus a glass of merlot, but I might now go back into the kitchen and have a little something else!  Probably a satsuma and some cream cheese.

Lola

So glad you enjoyed it Lola!   Enjoy the F1 race! 

1 hour ago, lincslady said:

Lola

Myster has a video he thought you might enjoy related to F1.  Pit stops 63 years apart.  Hit the arrow button on the left to start the video.

• Thanks 1

Oh, thanks, myster.   I knew times had changed, but that first one  (no, I don't remember it)  is almost unbelievable!  Thanks.  And, actually, so is the second one, but we have now got used to the pit stops being like that.

Lola

• Like 1