Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

23 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

Seeing you're a fan of the three glass minimum, let me introduce you to @QueSeraSera, a fine wine guest to have at anyone of your parties. 

I don't know about the math relevant to that situation... If there are two of them, and they drink three glasses each, and there are only five glasses in a bottle, how would that work? I need to sleep on it. Good night all!

Edited by jpalbny
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

I don't know about the math relevant to that situation... If there are two of them, and they drink three glasses each, and there are only five glasses in a bottle, how would that work? I need to sleep on it. Good night all!

That's why they make Magnums!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

That's funny. Years ago we bought one of those kits which is supposed to teach your cat to go in the toilet. Our cat was robust so he couldn't really do it, and ended up falling in the toilet! Once, that is. After that he wouldn't go near it, and peed on the floor of the bathroom as his revenge. We went back to the litter box after that!

Apropos to this discussion, a substitute funny:

Screenshot_20220510-112258_Facebook.thumb.jpg.caa07c59a11a6f9d6d7c6f3e540a656e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Funny how things look depending which side of the jetty you are on.  Next month we have four nights at the Idle Rocks Hotel in St Mawes, Cornwall.  We have very mixed feelings about Cornwall - the crowds and the very narrow lanes aren't appealing.  But other things are.  And on two days out of the four we have two cruise ships next door in Falmouth and they will surely spill over to our side of the bay.  One is the Island Princess, the other is the Silver Whisper.  GO AWAY!!!

Edited by Fletcher
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

We have found our boat, and it just so happens to be coming from Vancouver. Thanks BC!  DH is really excited and this gorgeous, 27ft Chris Craft should arrive here in Idaho in about a month,

if not sooner. Just in time for Summer and the family visits. 

No furniture for about 5 months, but at least we will have a boat 😉

Supply issues will not impact our lake life just our inside living. Ha!

EB48B6AC-BDE3-4CAF-809B-95A03B4810A3.jpeg

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, TrulyBlonde said:

We have found our boat, and it just so happens to be coming from Vancouver. Thanks BC!  DH is really excited and this gorgeous, 27ft Chris Craft should arrive here in Idaho in about a month,

if not sooner. Just in time for Summer and the family visits. 

No furniture for about 5 months, but at least we will have a boat 😉

Supply issues will not impact our lake life just our inside living. Ha!

EB48B6AC-BDE3-4CAF-809B-95A03B4810A3.jpeg

sweet👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrulyBlonde said:

This reminds me of the orchestra we wake up to every morning from the geese honking. 5 am right on schedule 😞

😔Only a sad emoji works for me as well. I can wake at 5am naturally but doing so to geese honking would be tough.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, silkismom said:

This morning our "neighborhood" goose couple decided to land on our roof and have a fight.

P5010007.JPG

P5010008.JPG

A few years ago, we had so much snow that when I went out the front door, we had 2 fox on top of our roof. I think it was a new adventure for them too 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hey, we've often discussed the beauty of Iceland here.

Has anyone ever visited &/or seen Skalholt?

I'm enjoying this video after some wine (was it 3? its Friday night & I've been called back to work for a month or so, so losing count on this Friday evening).

Love watching the expressions on the artists playing strings in this video filmed in Skalholt.

Maybe a 3rd visit to this Scandinavian isle is in order...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1