Allure - Mustard Station - G04 ?

I realize this is a really obscure question, but on the Allure where is mustard station G04 ? I am traveling with 90+ year old parents, and just wondering where the G04 station is on the ship ? (Fingers crossed that is the AquaTheater which is close to their cabin)

I realize this is a really obscure question, but on the Allure where is mustard station G04 ? I am traveling with 90+ year old parents, and just wondering where the G04 station is on the ship ? (Fingers crossed that is the AquaTheater which is close to their cabin)
Please learn ship lingo. It's called a MUSTER station. Not mustard. Hence all the jocular replies you're getting.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Thanks! So glad to be indoors.

Love the map!

We were E1 and I was glad to be inside until I realized that we were going to be standing shoulder to shoulder waiting for all of the late passengers to show up.

Best one I have had was on Harmony in Studio B Ice Rink followed by Anthem when we were in the Music Hall.

Do the suites people (Allure) go anywhere different or just to the muster station for their deck?

The suite people go to the spa and get a free massage during muster, with drinks included.