Military Bonus

neverbeenhere

I received an email today that stated Military folks will be getting free gratuities in addition to the OBC, if you are sailing in December. 

As a token of our appreciation

Active and retired military enjoy up to $250 in free onboard spending moneyon any cruise, any time of the year.

And if you sail in December 2018

We'll take care of your gratuities!

*FREE Gratuities are based on the pre-payment, by Princess Cruises, on behalf of the guest for the suggested gratuities in the U.S. dollar amounts of $13.50 per guest, per day for Interior, Oceanview, and Balcony staterooms, $14.50 per guest, per day for Mini-Suite and Club Class staterooms and $15.50 per guest, per day for Suites. This amount is paid on the behalf of all guests (up to 4) in a stateroom. Free gratuities do not include gratuities added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts or Lotus Spa services. Gratuities are not transferable, non- refundable, have no cash value and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credit. Offer expires: November 25, 2018

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Campaign code: PF8MS130

Edited by neverbeenhere
More

15 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

Thanks for the information!

I’ve been watching for great fares for short notice cruises in early December & this is further enticement to consider booking such a cruise.

Frank...Star Princess from San Pedro!!!  I know you have done this itinerary before and there is a long flight at the end, but it would be great if you were onboard!  The price is amazing :>)

14 hours ago, RDC1 said:

My understanding of the offer is you get free gratuities if you make a new booking for December.  That the offer is NOT retroactive for existing cruises in December. Thus the offer expiration date.

14 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

Never hurts to ask. 

Come back, please, and let us know.

It didn't say anything about new bookings - just that it was for December cruises.

16 hours ago, RDC1 said:

My understanding of the offer is you get free gratuities if you make a new booking for December.  That the offer is NOT retroactive for existing cruises in December. Thus the offer expiration date.

We booked our December 2018 cruise in January 2018 , called today and got the free gratuities for our 14 day Christmas cruise.  Was told it is not for new bookings only, it is for any veteran sailing in December and booking date did not matter.  Nice savings.....thank you Princes for showing your appreciated to our veterans.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Happy2cruise said:

We booked our December 2018 cruise in January 2018 , called today and got the free gratuities for our 14 day Christmas cruise.  Was told it is not for new bookings only, it is for any veteran sailing in December and booking date did not matter.  Nice savings.....thank you Princes for showing your appreciated to our veterans.

Do you know if this is only for cruises starting in December or includes cruises starting in November that extend into December.

22 minutes ago, RDC1 said:

Do you know if this is only for cruises starting in December or includes cruises starting in November that extend into December.

Just called and got the answer that the cruise must start in December.

6 hours ago, gotta cruise again said:

I wonder what they will do for Veterans, sailing this December, who already have pre-paid gratuities due to having booked under a deal that included gratuities?

I also reached out to Princess. They are honoring cruise booked in December. We too have pre paid gratuities. If you hear of them offering something let me know. It is great Princess appreciates Veterans.

On 11/12/2018 at 3:14 PM, neverbeenhere said:

I received an email today that stated Military folks will be getting free gratuities in addition to the OBC, if you are sailing in December. 

As a token of our appreciation

Active and retired military enjoy up to $250 in free onboard spending moneyon any cruise, any time of the year.

And if you sail in December 2018

We'll take care of your gratuities!

*FREE Gratuities are based on the pre-payment, by Princess Cruises, on behalf of the guest for the suggested gratuities in the U.S. dollar amounts of $13.50 per guest, per day for Interior, Oceanview, and Balcony staterooms, $14.50 per guest, per day for Mini-Suite and Club Class staterooms and $15.50 per guest, per day for Suites. This amount is paid on the behalf of all guests (up to 4) in a stateroom. Free gratuities do not include gratuities added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts or Lotus Spa services. Gratuities are not transferable, non- refundable, have no cash value and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credit. Offer expires: November 25, 2018

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Campaign code: PF8MS130

Before my first cruise with Princess,  I Faxed a copy of my DD 214 to Princess.  Once and done.  Military credit added to OBC.   Next cruise we have $300 OBC, $250 shareholders credit, $250 Military Service credit, $100 OBC from our TA,  complimentary voucher for 2 dinners at Sabatinnis, and free gratuities. 

Gotta love Princess.  :classic_biggrin:

King

Edited by Kingofcool1947

13 hours ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

Before my first cruise with Princess,  I Faxed a copy of my DD 214 to Princess.  Once and done.  Military credit added to OBC.   Next cruise we have $300 OBC, $250 shareholders credit, $250 Military Service credit, $100 OBC from our TA,  complimentary voucher for 2 dinners at Sabatinnis, and free gratuities. 

Gotta love Princess.  :classic_biggrin:

King

WOW!!!~ 😍