Coral Princess Embarkation & Medical Evacuation Vlog (First Cruise As Elite)

So_Tweetie

I've just posted the first part of my full-transit Panama Canal cruise vlog from the Coral Princess. This was a solo cruise and my first as an Elite member of the Captain's Circle! We sailed out of Port Everglades and had a medical evacuation only one hour after leaving. I also reserved a spot in the Sanctuary and was amazed that they gave me a cabana for no additional fee compared to the regular seats, even though I was all by myself! Also got a good laugh at this couple bickering on their balcony as I was watching for the paramedic boat to arrive. Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Can you clarify for me when I will reach elite status?  I currently have 135 cruise points and have a 15 day cruise next month.  At the end of that cruise I will have 150 cruise points.  Will I be elite on my next cruise after that or am I 1 cruise point shy?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, luvs2cruzga said:

Can you clarify for me when I will reach elite status?  I currently have 135 cruise points and have a 15 day cruise next month.  At the end of that cruise I will have 150 cruise points.  Will I be elite on my next cruise after that or am I 1 cruise point shy?

Wow I really wish I am wrong.  I think you have to  complete 151days. Call Princess to check. I truly wish you good luck.

Tony

• Like 1