How are the Swans doing, 2019

12 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Yeah I’m a League Man, and my Bunnies are winning

Glory, Glory to South Sydney !!!!!😍  I saw a few games at ye olde Redfern Oval when I lived at Matraville in the mid 60's early 70's, before I got hitched.😪  When a schooner of Reschs was 20 cents and a meat pie about the same.

Edited by NSWP

10 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Glory, Glory to South Sydney !!!!!😍  I saw a few games at ye olde Redfern Oval when I lived at Matraville in the mid 60's early 70's, before I got hitched.😪  When a schooner of Reschs was 20 cents and a meat pie about the same.

Resches a blast from the past.

Swans season definitely over now. I watched the last few minutes of the game when I turned the TV on to watch the Bombers v Kangaroos game which was another close game. Bombers won by 5 points after being a point down with a couple pf minutes to go.

Leigh

21 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Resches a blast from the past.

I did not mind the Reschs Pilsners in silver bullet cans, but 'DA @ 'Dirty Anny' was vile.    But the old blokes drank it back then. Tooheys New or Old was my drink before the cursed Coeliac Disease hit me in 2010.😭

Back to the AFL, I must learn about that game.  I am disgusted with the Strayan World Cup Cricket Team, they got flogged by the Poms.   England will beat NZ in the final, the English Bowlers are superb.

The Aussies should have had a few of these pre match.

pie.jpg

Edited by NSWP

16 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Senior Strayan then, that sounds nice.

I don’t qualify as a SS yet, but heck I feel it.

Still say growing up in the 60s was more fun than being in your 60s (even if I’m not there just yet).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

I don’t qualify as a SS yet, but heck I feel it.

Still say growing up in the 60s was more fun than being in your 60s (even if I’m not there just yet).

I am not even close to either of those things.

On 7/12/2019 at 3:10 AM, MicCanberra said:

Swans play the Carlton tomorrow at 1.45pm in Sydney,  and I am hoping the Swans can still get another couple of wins in. If they cannot beat the blues then their season is definitely over.

Swans lost, much sadness :classic_sad:. At least we have provided a few nailbiters as we close in on our lost season!

On 7/13/2019 at 3:54 AM, possum52 said:

Swans season definitely over now. I watched the last few minutes of the game when I turned the TV on to watch the Bombers v Kangaroos game which was another close game. Bombers won by 5 points after being a point down with a couple pf minutes to go.

Leigh

Does this mean I have to wear a bag over my head? The shame, the disappointment, the anguish. I think I am going into a funk.

Oh well, there is always next season.  Funk over :classic_biggrin: (and I had to be very careful when I typed that :classic_wink:)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

Does this mean I have to wear a bag over my head? The shame, the disappointment, the anguish. I think I am going into a funk.

Oh well, there is always next season.  Funk over :classic_biggrin: (and I had to be very careful when I typed that :classic_wink:)

Not in the least, they will not end up with the wooden spoon (last place), that is going to the Gold Coast Suns or Carlton Blues at this stage.

LOL, beware the typos.