LIVE From the Royal Princess: 4/6/2019

HBCcruiser

It’s kind of been a little bit of a cluster mixed with great kind of day. I’ve never faced these problems before so new territory. I’ll keep you updated. Lucky for us there is a bathroom next to us by the concierge lounge we may be able to use. I’ll see if that works now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no!  My worst nightmare. 

Yeh so guest services said they will fix it from the outside.. whatever that means![emoji1787][emoji1787]

If I don’t laugh I’ll cry. Time for a drink!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

BTW- this WiFi ROCKS!! NCL totally LOSES on that! Princess - 10 out of 10! NCL - 1 out of 10!

Really?  We were on the Bliss In November.and the wi fi was absolutely amazing. Maybe it depends on the NCL ship,and it has been updated?

Edited by cherrypop

10 hours ago, candide333 said:

If you could check, is the Elite/Platinum unlimited minutes special $45 if bought on the first day?

i am glad to see the chicken cacciatore is still on the lunch menu. One of my favorites.  Thanks for the photos. 

$52 total.

Edited by 4cats4me

Can you check if the mocktails included in the unlimited sodas and more package only includes the ones on the official list, or if it includes any mixed cocktail without the alcohol? I’ve read in some other forums that you can’t get things like a virgin pina colada or the virgin dirty banana because it’s not on the official mocktails list, but that depends on the ship you’re on. Thank you! (We set sail on April 13, right after you disembark...so excited to see your posts!)

7 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

BTW- this WiFi ROCKS!! NCL totally LOSES on that! Princess - 10 out of 10! NCL - 1 out of 10!

Yes,  Love to know that you have good wifi

For the $52 internet for Platinum members... how do you go about getting that?  Can you do it through your device, or do you have to go somewhere to take care of this?  Normally we just use our free minutes and nothing more.

Good morning.  Glad things were fixed for you.  Congratulations on securing the Sanctuary loungers  Are you going there today?  I read about baskets you can purchase that have a bottle of wine and snacks?  That sounds interesting. Might you ask about that?  Were you among the first to board? 

Dinnng: did you have a choice of Sabatinis’ or the Crown Grill for the included first night speciality? 

Is the Concerto for the Club Class dinning? How does that compare to Cagney’s on NCL?  

Does the Concierge have a phone?  Did he meet you in the lounge before boarding?

i am enjoying your comparison.  We have many of the same interests. 

Thanks,

Peggy 

7 hours ago, jchato69 said:

Can you check if the mocktails included in the unlimited sodas and more package only includes the ones on the official list, or if it includes any mixed cocktail without the alcohol? I’ve read in some other forums that you can’t get things like a virgin pina colada or the virgin dirty banana because it’s not on the official mocktails list, but that depends on the ship you’re on. Thank you! (We set sail on April 13, right after you disembark...so excited to see your posts!)

When we were on the Royal in the fall I was able to order the virgin Dirty Banana, I wasn’t aware there was an official list and ordered several different things, can’t remember now which ones except for the Dirty Banana, no one questioned my order. 

However on the Crown last month at Outriggers the bartender did steer me to the official menu and since I really don’t care I just ordered something off there, I think the Key West Cooler. However, that was the only bar I ran into this situation, all the others gave me what I asked for without question.