Beverages for Concierge and Diamond lounges?

I've found that although they say Irish Cream on the menu it has always been Bailys since the menu change/upgrade, maybe its just so when they run out an use another brand they don't get complaints.

2 hours ago, robandana said:

I've found that although they say Irish Cream on the menu it has always been Bailys since the menu change/upgrade, maybe its just so when they run out an use another brand they don't get complaints.

Honestly, I've rarely seen Baileys in the lounges anymore. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, little britain said:

I know that DH got a Corona during happy hour on Symphony last Sept and they charged him for it......so that was well before this new drinks menu.

Yeah, I know the Corona has been gone for a while, I was just hoping they brought it back with the new menu.

3 hours ago, DaisyGirl55 said:

So between 4:30 and 8 we can go to any bar/lounge on the ship?  Not just the Diamond lounge?

Sweet! :classic_smile:

Yes, you will receive 3 vouchers for each night.  And many ships allow the use of vouchers in the dining venues. 

enjoy

M

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kentuckytravelgirl said:

Truly wish they would include a "Kentucky Bourbon".  Tennessee Whiskey (Jack Daniels) is not the same!!

Old Crow was the first thing I got drunk with.  Good times

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2019 at 7:30 AM, little britain said:

I know that DH got a Corona during happy hour on Symphony last Sept and they charged him for it......so that was well before this new drinks menu.

Something I was wondering about...  Symphony has a full bar set up all day in the suite lounge.  If you get a drink during happy hour and it isn't fully on the drinks menu will that make it for you for free?  eg.  My wife gets a Lynchborg Lemonade-the jack and sprite are on the drinks menu but NOT the Triple Sec.  The Concierge confirmed that they did stock triple sec but didn't indicate whether or not they'd throw in a splash for free

In the past we'd ask and the good one would bring a bottle and keep it in with the coffee supplies but that's been a few years ago and the answer was always NO

Edited by stompy

I’ve ordered something from the suite lounge during cocktail hours that was not on the complimentary menu, and I happily paid for it. 

When I ordered it, the bartender was nice enough to confirm that it was not on the menu and asked me if I still wanted it. 

M

I don’t like that they took  Beringer’s White Zinfandel off the list!!  The list just says White Zinfandel, sometimes they have Sutter Home but most of the time they try to serve Beach Kite Rose’ and it is discussing!!  

• Haha 1