Reserved seats around pool for Suite guests?

I am sailing soon on Allure. First time on this large of a ship. I know she has a Suite Sun Deck, but is there also a reserved section by the pool for gold card guests? I know smaller ships offer that, but they don’t have a Suite Sun deck. 

TIA

I don't remember any reserved seats except for the suite sun deck on Allure.  Freedom class has reserved seats for suite guests but I don't remember any on  Oasis class, but I could be wrong (it's happened before, LOL)

32 minutes ago, negc said:

I don't remember any reserved seats except for the suite sun deck on Allure.  Freedom class has reserved seats for suite guests but I don't remember any on  Oasis class, but I could be wrong (it's happened before, LOL)

Well......at least you bumped up your post count.🙄

32 minutes ago, negc said:

Just a random thought.

I'm thinking about all the posts in all the threads complaining about people reserving seats around the pool. On a typical afternoon, less then half of the loungers around the pool are actually used. The rest have random items placed on them to "reserve" them. Everyone complains about that situation. How is this any better?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MightyMike said:

How is this any better?

The cruise line reserved them for their special guests. Not cousin Timmy and 10 of his friends.

Their ship, their rules....

Edited by klfrodo

Why would suite guests on Allure get reserved seating at the pools when they have the entire suite deck to themselves?

I understand that there is no pool on that level but, you can walk down the steps and take a dip in the solarium pool.

That being said, I have been on Allure twice and have never seen any reserved section at the pools for suites.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SRV FAN said:

I am sailing soon on Allure. First time on this large of a ship. I know she has a Suite Sun Deck, but is there also a reserved section by the pool for gold card guests? I know smaller ships offer that, but they don’t have a Suite Sun deck. 

TIA

No reserved chairs for suite guests by the pool on allure.  There is a reserved deck for suite guests.  Also there is no gold card for suite guests on Oasis class.  It is either plum for sky and dark blue for star.  

2 hours ago, SRV FAN said:

TIA

No Gold cards on Oasis Class.🤯  Plum (Sky), Black (Star),and White/Pearl (Pinnacles)

27 minutes ago, queenfrostine22 said:

Why would suite guests on Allure get reserved seating at the pools when they have the entire suite deck to themselves?

I understand that there is no pool on that level but, you can walk down the steps and take a dip in the solarium pool.

That being said, I have been on Allure twice and have never seen any reserved section at the pools for suites.

For us the suite deck is just a waste of space. And I am only speaking for myself.  (On Allure that is, where we cruise the most on).

It is hot, it has a bar (you can pay or use drink package you purchased, only thing free is water), but I do not drink during the day, except pop or water.  Has some munchies for free.

There is one misting station.

The area provides towels to take as needed. Restrooms, and a couple cabanas.

If I want to rest on deck, I would just go out on the balcony of our cabin, listen to the waves.

If I want to swim, I put my stuff (towels and shoes)  on one out of the way chair and swim.

I am past the point of sun worshiping, I just like to sit at the pools edge and people watch.

Others may enjoy it, but vary rarely have we seen it crowded.

Safe travels.

55 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

The cruise line reserved them for their special guests. Not cousin Timmy and 10 of his friends.

Their ship, their rules....

Agree. Have witnessed 8-10 seats reserved for Family that isn't there, in case they drop by. And they also have another set of 8-10 on other side pool for when the Sun moves, also empty. Same has been when started Cruising more then 30yrs ago...

43 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Agree. Have witnessed 8-10 seats reserved for Family that isn't there, in case they drop by. And they also have another set of 8-10 on other side pool for when the Sun moves, also empty. Same has been when started Cruising more then 30yrs ago...

And since summer has started today - this practice  is also  common at most land resorts. 

M

2 hours ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

No Gold cards on Oasis Class.🤯  Plum (Sky), Black (Star),and White/Pearl (Pinnacles)

Ok! Forgive me ..... I have never sailed on an Oasis class ship... so I was referring to SUITE class card holders when I spoke about Gold Card sections. Was unaware that on Oasis they are Purple & Blue. Now I  know! 

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

For us the suite deck is just a waste of space. And I am only speaking for myself.  (On Allure that is, where we cruise the most on).

It is hot, it has a bar (you can pay or use drink package you purchased, only thing free is water), but I do not drink during the day, except pop or water.  Has some munchies for free.

There is one misting station.

The area provides towels to take as needed. Restrooms, and a couple cabanas.

If I want to rest on deck, I would just go out on the balcony of our cabin, listen to the waves.

If I want to swim, I put my stuff (towels and shoes)  on one out of the way chair and swim.

I am past the point of sun worshiping, I just like to sit at the pools edge and people watch.

Others may enjoy it, but vary rarely have we seen it crowded.

Safe travels.

And that is what I will do... because I want to be by the pool & watch all the goings on that happen there. 😃 That was exactly what I needed to know. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

Ok! Forgive me ..... I have never sailed on an Oasis class ship... so I was referring to SUITE class card holders when I spoke about Gold Card sections. Was unaware that on Oasis they are Purple & Blue. Now I  know! 

Don't mind me I was just having fun.😁

1 hour ago, SRV FAN said:

Forgive you? For what - a perfectly legitimate and completely understandable question.

I have sailed Oasis, Harmony, and Allure. There were no reserved seats by the pools for any class of suite. The only reserved spot is the private sundeck that has been mentioned.

Enjoy your cruise!

4 hours ago, John Reid said:

Forgive you? For what - a perfectly legitimate and completely understandable question.

I have sailed Oasis, Harmony, and Allure. There were no reserved seats by the pools for any class of suite. The only reserved spot is the private sundeck that has been mentioned.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you!!!