2021-2022 Celebrity Deployment Opening Schedule!

vtcruising

16 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Oh come on, you might book something really interesting. 😉

Some E class 14 day Southern Caribbean sailings would be nice. They haven't been too imaginative with the existing Apex and Edge sailings in that part of the world! Longer trips visiting the ABC's and South American countries etc would be nice. 

An S class ship stationed permanently in the Far East. 

Norwegian itineraries where the ship travels well into the Arctic Circle to Spitzbergen and Honningsvaag rather than just the usual 7 and 8 night itineraries out of Southampton. 

Southern Africa. 

I expect to be wrong on all four counts though.... 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Are these opening dates for the general public?  Do they open earlier for Captains Club members?

8 minutes ago, CulverCityCruisers said:

Exactly what I want to know too !!

I am assuming this is the Captain's Club dates because they are Tuesdays (except Dec 11), and for the last couple of years they have had the Captain's Club opening on a Tuesday and then open to the public Thursday. Just a guess from past practice, but will see if I can find more info.

This is all I've found so far:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/CEL_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_2021_2022_Flyer.pdf

Edited by vtcruising

7 minutes ago, villauk said:

Now that would be good 👍. Or perhaps they’ll offer it and then redeploy the ship to the Caribbean before it sails 🙄.

Thanks for posting, VT 👍.

You're even more cynical than I! 😁

I was going to ask LLP via her visit here why they don't sail there but forgot. You could in theory quite easily arrange itineraries to the Seychelles, Madagascar, RSA, Namibia etc. I'm sure you'd sell out an M class ship as it would be new to many and plenty of other lines currently operate there. 

• Like 2

Damn, we debark Edge on December 8, would have loved to see the Spring 2022 Caribbean itineraries onboard, and score that delicious Future Cruise OBC bonus. Even if there's a 3-day-earlier Captain's Club reveal (I believe it was 3 days last time), it would be on debarkation day. Well, Ill check it when Im back home instead.

2 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

We’ll be on a cruise ending Nov 24th. Wonder if there will be any way to book onboard for cruises releasing 11/26 ?

Doubt very much that Future Cruises would have any pre-release info. Just book a place-holder cruise to get the on-board-booking bonus OBC and then at home have the reservation transferred to your actual cruise of interest on the 26th.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

We’ll be on a cruise ending Nov 24th. Wonder if there will be any way to book onboard for cruises releasing 11/26 ?

You can always try, but the same thing happened to me last year. I was disembarking on Dec 4 when the Bookings for the Carib opened. I booked in our hotel room without the onboard booking benefits. I did book two placeholders during our January cruise and took advantage of the extra benefits, but prices had gone up some. I should have booked the placeholders in Dec as NatahalaCruiser suggested.

Edited by vtcruising

13 hours ago, CulverCityCruisers said:

Called Captains Club to find out about the release date for members and they did not know anything about 2021 sailings let alone when the release for CC members would be.

Interestingly, they have taken down the info from the site.  Maybe was placed too early, without notifying reps or maybe they read this thread and need to modify it to include the Captain's Club and public dates?

I checked and I posted the 2020-2021 deployment opening dates on 10/17/18 so exactly one year ago today, so they are not putting these out there later than usual (which is what I was thinking).

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2595583-deployment-opening-schedule-for-2020-2021-including-apex/

Edited by vtcruising