Harmony Diamond Lounge

Vibe

Where is the diamond lounge on the Harmony of the Seas? The Royal Caribbean deck plans shows it on deck 4 where the comedy club was on the Oasis and Allure. I heard from someone that it was located near the main dining room.  

7 hours ago, Vibe said:

Where is the diamond lounge on the Harmony of the Seas? The Royal Caribbean deck plans shows it on deck 4 where the comedy club was on the Oasis and Allure. I heard from someone that it was located near the main dining room.  

Yep the plans are correct and they also use the Comedy Club as an over spill if the numbers are high!

Just returned from Harmony yesterday and was TOLD that if you were Diamond and in a Suite you were not allowed to use Diamond Lounge.  DL is on deck 4 beside Jazz.  I went in one morning and asked for a bottle of water and was denied even though I am Diamond.  I was told to go back to 17 to Suite Lounge.

1 hour ago, Snit13 said:

Just returned from Harmony yesterday and was TOLD that if you were Diamond and in a Suite you were not allowed to use Diamond Lounge.  DL is on deck 4 beside Jazz.  I went in one morning and asked for a bottle of water and was denied even though I am Diamond.  I was told to go back to 17 to Suite Lounge.

That's odd, the Concierge was very happy to have us visit in August.

However, i would not expect to get water bottles in the morning in a DL

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Scotty G said:

Jazz on 4 is used when attendance is high!

Last August they used the CC directly opposite - there was a load of travel agents etc onboard for various conferences who were constantly using Jazz (we met 2 very good friends in the D lounge who were part of this group) so maybe that's why they used the CC and not Jazz - I simply assumed that as there was someone 'guarding' the door to the DL as well as the swipe pad etc they always used the CC!

Every day's a school day! 

16 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

That's odd, the Concierge was very happy to have us visit in August.

However, i would not expect to get water bottles in the morning in a DL

We were using the Diamond Club this month with the new Concierge Gavin. He is one of the most hospitable hosts we have experienced. During the week we saw several Pinnacle members using the lounge so don't know if they were also Suite guests. 

Perhaps this was a decision by the Hotel Director to alleviate overflow in the Diamond Club. Using the Jazz on 4 barely satisfied the demand on our cruise. 

Agree about the water request. The only water available prior to Happy Hour is in a pitcher.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snit13 said:

Whaaaatt???  That's wierd...Diamonds not allowed in the Diamond lounge?  😮  Does not sound right at all.  But I am with John and Ian, I would not expect to get bottled water in the morning in the lounge.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Snit13 said:

Maybe they sent you there since you were looking for bottled water.  As far as I know that is only available in the DL during the nightly cocktail hour

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Maybe they sent you there since you were looking for bottled water.  As far as I know that is only available in the DL during the nightly cocktail hour

Totally agree.   SL on Oasis class ships have beer, wine, soda, and water bottles available from around 11 am to 11 pm.  IMHO also...that is probably what staff in DL meant by sending OP up there.  I have asked for and received a couple of water bottles in the SL during earlier hours...and always leave a tip for them.    

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Totally agree.   SL on Oasis class ships have beer, wine, soda, and water bottles available from around 11 am to 11 pm.  IMHO also...that is probably what staff in DL meant by sending OP up there.  I have asked for and received a couple of water bottles in the SL during earlier hours...and always leave a tip for them.    

You can get water bottles from CK staff in the morning 😉

9 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You can get water bottles from CK staff in the morning 😉

Ahh...good to know...thanks!  I usually just get a couple when we come into SL for post shore excursion around 3 pm, have a beer and wine, ask for a couple of bottles of water every once in awhile...then head to cabin for clean up.  

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Ahh...good to know...thanks!  I usually just get a couple when we come into SL for post shore excursion around 3 pm, have a beer and wine, ask for a couple of bottles of water every once in awhile...then head to cabin for clean up.  

Was able to get water morning, noon, night in Suite Lounge.  I simply forgot to take a bottle with me and I was on deck 4 and most likely due to medication was parched and needed a drink.

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I completely agree with the others that @Snit13 was sent to the CL only because of the bottled water request.

Others who attempted to visit Diamond Lounge were turned away according to their story.  One even said there was someone in addition to concierge turning Diamond members away if they had Suite cards.  

13 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

Others who attempted to visit Diamond Lounge were turned away according to their story.  One even said there was someone in addition to concierge turning Diamond members away if they had Suite cards.  

And were all of those people Diamond, Diamond Plus or Pinnacle?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

WHAAAAT...are you talking about???? Diamonds being turned away from the DL regardless of the cabin category they have ???

• Like 1

My wife was getting a coffee in the DL this past weekend on Mariner and I asked the guy stocking if he could just snag me a Coke (I don't drink coffee, but was kinda in the mood for caffeine) even thought I *knew* it wasn't the time for it. 

If you don't ask, you never receive.  We were the only ones in there besides him and he still politely turned me down.  Which was fine!  I knew it wasn't time, but I asked.  I was polite.  He was polite.  No drink.  I can't complain about that.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Neither are most SL's

I have asked for and received a couple of bottles of water just before we left the bar in SL on Oasis around 3pm.  We were there for a beer and wine after port tour.  Is it different on Harmony?  And I always tip for those bottles.