ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglades February 29, 2020

Scrapnana

Nieuw Amsterdam will be at pier 26(starboard to) from 0545-1700. She is doing a 7-day Tropical Caribbean cruise.

1420442717_NA229.jpg.abebb8c1030febb1e5897960eb206668.jpg

Key West, Florida (01 Mar 0800-1700); Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos (03 Mar 0800-1700); Amber Cove, Dominican Republic (04 Mar 0800-1700); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (06 Mar 0700-1500); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (07 Mar a0700)

Also in port are Sky Princess at pier 2 from 0500-1600, Celebrity Equinox at pier 25 from 0600-1530, Carnival Magic at pier 4 from 0430-1545, Adventure OTS at pier 18 from 0515-1730, and Caribbean Princess at pier 19 from 0530 until 1600 on March 1 (the internet has been too awful for me to research why she is overnighting in PE).

The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/ and https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Also Zuiderdam will be in Aruba from 1300-2300.  https://www.portarubawebcam.com/

Next up: Nieuw Statendam on Sunday, 1 March.

31 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

I wasn't sure I'd be here tomorrow. CC on Chrome is unresponsive. I finally had to bring it up in EDGE. So as long as this remains viable - I will be here for sailaway.

CC had its issues for me all day on Thursday.  Could not access any of the message boards, but did get a red banner message that said that "we are having issues".  

Accessed it today with no problem; then, the problem from yesterday suddenly popped up when I transferred from one message board to another.  I shut CC down and tried CC again:  it worked, thankfully, and is still working.

2 hours ago, Happily@Sea said:

I'll be here for sailaway - as long as CC on Edge or IE keeps working - otherwise - I'll see when I see you. 😞

I have had the same problem in Chrome for the past couple of days and used Firefox instead.   Just a few moments ago I (again) cleared the browser cache in Chrome and now it is working again! 😁

3 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

I have had the same problem in Chrome for the past couple of days and used Firefox instead.   Just a few moments ago I (again) cleared the browser cache in Chrome and now it is working again! 😁

On Wednesday and Thursday when I went into CC I got an error message from CC that they were having some problems, and it did not matter if it was viewed with chrome or IE, it was about the same.  They seemed to have fixed whatever was being updated as it works fine on either for me now and I no longer have the error message from CC at the top.  Hope it stays that way.

• Like 1