Has anyone received their FCC yet?

I canceled my April 26 cruise on March 13 and they told me on the phone that I would see my FCC in 2 weeks and when I did I should call in to have it applied to my rescheduled sailing.  Over 2 weeks later I don't have it.  Other question, where do you find the FCC?  Is it email in limbo?  Or is on your RC account?

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Ive seen a few FCC’s show up from clients who voluntarily cancelled a few days before Royal cancelled. 

I proactively canceled my cruise hours before RC announced the suspended sailings, for which my cruise was included.  When I talked to RC the agent said 2 weeks for FCC, but I guess since the official announcement was made hours later they got flooded and now it will be a month to see it?

Just now, adidas5676 said:

I proactively canceled my cruise hours before RC announced the suspended sailings, for which my cruise was included.  When I talked to RC the agent said 2 weeks for FCC, but I guess since the official announcement was made hours later they got flooded and now it will be a month to see it?

The reps at Royal are just going by a standard script.  It could be tomorrow, it could be in a month. It depends on what order they are processing them in 

1 hour ago, Lady Hudson said:

What about taxes and fees refunds?  Anybody?

Have received the FCCs for our March and April cruises (cancelled on 3/10, and got the FCCS on 3/19), and RCL says that the port fees and taxes refunds for both cruises were posted on Friday. I expect to see those hit my cc today or tomorrow.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

Had a price drop march 16 for an oct cruise. Still have not recieved that refund for that yet. 

Me neither...but did not make issue of it...since I knew that cruise was probably next on chopping block.  It was as of last night, so hopefully the FCC credit will reflect total paid.  

Got mine last night for my May 11th cancellation. 

Dear Guest,

As promised, below is your Cruise with Confidence Future Cruise Credit (FCC) to plan another cruise vacation with us. We appreciate your understanding during this very fluid situation, and we hope you'll use this credit to sail with us again soon!

Booking ID

Guest Name

Certificate Number

Certificate Amount

Currency

Expiration Date

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXX

USD

31-DEC-21

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXX

USD

31-DEC-21

This email is your Future Cruise Credit so, please save it for reference when you're ready to rebook your new sailing.

To redeem your FCC, please contact your Travel Advisor or, please contact us using the below information:

Here are some details and the terms & conditions of your FCCs:

• Please know, your credit is based on the penalty amount held on your cancelled reservation. If you see a lower value than anticipated, you may have had a rate that lowered your cruise fare, like our Kids Sail Free promotion, BOGO or other offers.
  • Valid on bookings created on or after March 6, 2020 and existing bookings not yet paid to full.
  • Any booking made using the Cruise with Confidence FCC must be used for a sailing that commences on or before December 31, 2021.
  • If the Cruise with Confidence FCC is not redeemed and sailed on or before December 31, 2021, the certificate will automatically expire and have no value.
  • Future Cruise Credits are per person, per booking, and valid only for the person noted above. FCCs are redeemable towards cruise fare only and are not valid on Complimentary cruises, Incentive bookings, and Charter sailings.
  • All guests are responsible for taxes and fees, where applicable.
  • Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to void the FCC Savings amount if the guest named above receives another form of compensation, including claiming through our travel protection.
  • If there is a remaining balance once you redeem your FCC, you'll receive the balance in a new FCC after you complete the sailing it is used to sail on.
  • FCCs are only valid for the cruises on Royal Caribbean International ships, are not transferable, and may not be redeemed for cash.
  • The Cruise with Confidence FCC cannot be redeemed to repurchase the same sailing where the original booking cancelled.
  • Additional terms and conditions apply.

We're glad Cruise with Confidence has given you the flexibility to find the perfect cruise that fits your needs. We look forward to welcoming you onboard in the near future!

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

I cancelled on March 10th and received an email with cancelled Cruise Planner items on March 11th and an initial FCC email on March 19th. I then received a revised FCC letter (more FCC and less refund presumably - boo) on March 26th. Still no refund of Cruise Planner items, taxes/fees or prepaid gratuities. 

My parents were also on the same cruise as us and cancelled on March 9th. They received their FCC email on March 19th and a refund of taxes/fees and Cruise Planner items on March 20th.

Not sure why our FCC amount changed or why I haven't seen a refund when they have but that's our experience. Seems arbitrary.

Edited by JillK

I am not getting a good vibe on this.  I was given the option of a full refund or 125% fcc.  Since we cruise a lot I chose the credit.  I was also told I could apply the credits to current bookings that weren't paid in full yet.  I had $400.00 OBC (was for two week cruise in a JS for our wedding anniversary) and the rep checked and said I would get that.  No mention of not getting the tips or taxes.  Now I have received and email for the two cruises for just myself, not including my husband.  The amount is about 1/3 of what we paid.  I checked the credit card and there are no credits returned there.  Try to call and the waits are sooooooooo long.  I feel like throwing up as we are loosing a lot of money.

5 minutes ago, siren said:

No mention of not getting the tips or taxes. 

I checked the credit card and there are no credits returned there. 

Those are refunded - not part of FCC.

You'll need lots of patience, it will take a while.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

We cancelled our May 2, 2020 Rhapsody OTS cruise on March 7, 2020.

Received our "Cruise With Confidence" Future Cruise Certificates (FCCs) for 75% of the cruise fare on March 16, 2020. (We were in the 75% penalty.)

Applied the FCCs to our existing 12/4/21 Symphony OTS booking.

Credit card refunds, for 25% of the cruise fare, tips, taxes and port charges, posted on March 18, 2020.

26 minutes ago, Snackdaddy said:

We cancelled our May 2, 2020 Rhapsody OTS cruise on March 7, 2020.

Received our "Cruise With Confidence" Future Cruise Certificates (FCCs) for 75% of the cruise fare on March 16, 2020. (We were in the 75% penalty.)

Applied the FCCs to our existing 12/4/21 Symphony OTS booking.

Credit card refunds, for 25% of the cruise fare, tips, taxes and port charges, posted on March 18, 2020.

Just so others reading this are aware,  that policy ended march 10th.  If you now cancel under the Cruise with Confidence policy you get a 100% FCC regardless of the penalty phase you are in.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jndsilver31 said:

wife and i received our fcc yesterday afternoon. called around 5:30pm, got through right away and appiled our fcc tp our october 2021 cruise

Can the regular agents apply them or do they have to switch you to another department?