Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

7 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Here at the beach house we rented, we have free Disney+, and free Netflix, courtesy of a couple families that evidently rented before our stay.

Just a friendly reminder to anyone who logs in to their streaming service at a rental, or at a hotel.  Don’t forget to log out of the service before you leave.

I am always reminding Susan to log out, everywhere we go.

Yup, this happens at our shore house all the time.  We've gone there and seen Hulu, Prime, Netflix, You tube,  etc etc that belonged to previous tenants.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Sometimes it is fun. Which thread?

Under Ask a cruise question = Help Looking for useful suggestions/tips/tricks.  Some people think that traveling their way is the only way and other people are not as smart to travel differently.  Nope it just makes them different not better.  I just sometimes feel the need to stick up for us not so smart people.  

• Like 6

5 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

I also got the notice about Prime Video adding commercials.  Yuck.  I'll probably pay the $2.99 per month hostage fee just to avoid the commercials.  It's not a lot of money, but it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  We buy a LOT from Amazon, so I'll instead view it as the price going up for all of the free Prime shipping that we get.  Feels better that way.

I like the way you think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

Under Ask a cruise question = Help Looking for useful suggestions/tips/tricks.  Some people think that traveling their way is the only way and other people are not as smart to travel differently.  Nope it just makes them different not better.  I just sometimes feel the need to stick up for us not so smart people.  

I found the thread.   I didn't even know CC had that section.  BTW, the shawl you posted is beautiful! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A couple photos from this afternoon. 

Lobby view looking west to the sunset. 

IMG_2863.thumb.jpeg.c2a47d4102d60bb7e6afed0def89ffe5.jpeg

Lobby view looking out to the gulf. 

IMG_2864.thumb.jpeg.fd0b6f8db865f8729a6855a2052491cb.jpeg

This happens on land as well as at sea. 

IMG_2860.thumb.jpeg.eba9db198f902ef68f5d689c3b8b4cb5.jpeg

The parade of ships leaving Cozumel or Costa Maya. 

IMG_2880.thumb.jpeg.8634183338a9dd2f96c670fca5faafd0.jpeg

IMG_2877.thumb.jpeg.2c3e8a74fcdf39f5466f199962ab6c74.jpeg

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

A couple photos from this afternoon. 

Lobby view looking west to the sunset. 

IMG_2863.thumb.jpeg.c2a47d4102d60bb7e6afed0def89ffe5.jpeg

Lobby view looking out to the gulf. 

IMG_2864.thumb.jpeg.fd0b6f8db865f8729a6855a2052491cb.jpeg

This happens on land as well as at sea. 

IMG_2860.thumb.jpeg.eba9db198f902ef68f5d689c3b8b4cb5.jpeg

The parade of ships leaving Cozumel or Costa Maya. 

IMG_2880.thumb.jpeg.8634183338a9dd2f96c670fca5faafd0.jpeg

IMG_2877.thumb.jpeg.2c3e8a74fcdf39f5466f199962ab6c74.jpeg

@A&L_Ont looks amazing.  Resort?   Temps?

First impressions, seems like a good place. Bed is comfy and somehow bigger than our King at home. We ate tonight at their BBQ restaurant and it was comparable to Port Side BBQ. Our room could use more storage considering it holds 4 and we packed light for the 3 of us.  AC is great. Lisa says it is too cool. 

Tomorrow we head to the pool so let’s see how it goes with the resort at full capacity. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 9

10 hours ago, NHProud said:

On Good Morning America and a mention of the RCI World Cruise .  

We were given a token $10 in compensation for the loss of CBS on U-Verse .  My friend switched to Cox and is saving $125 / month.  We’ll do something after Jan 1st.

We cut the cable a couple of years ago, and for at least 15 months DirectV Stream has dropped the local CBS affiliate, since the Chiefs are often on CBS, I have upgraded to Paramount Plus for the Chiefs and other shows, Survivor and Amazing Race, wife likes Sunday morning, I hate CBS, but ….  The whole tv thing and cord cutting is the slow death march of network tv.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1