Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

My positive for the day.

It was 30f but we are out for a walk.

BTW Graham, thanks for the rain that has turned into snow in the mountains and valleys. 😉We've been getting it for the last twelve hours. ❄️ I hate snow down here in the valley's but we need it . Beggars can't be choosers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

BTW Graham, thanks for the rain that has turned into snow in the mountains and valleys. 😉We've been getting it for the last twelve hours. ❄️ I hate snow down here in the valley's but we need it . Beggars can't be choosers. 

Thanks Dave.

I asked for rain for you.

Sorry the delivery was wrong and you got snow.👍🤓

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Omg, I’m so, so sorry. I don’t know why I was thinking it might have due to covid. I guess from all the unfortunate deaths lately aka all past year and now. 😥 She will always be in your heart and my she rest in peace. May you also recover from this. 

Thank you so much.  We think of her every day, thank goodness my children and grandchildren keep life moving along.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Hello!  I had bought early december that great coffee you recommended from alaska brewery.  We really enjoyed it.  

I need to order more and I cannot remember their name.  Help!!

Soo glad you liked it!  Was worried you would spend the money on it and not like it!

We love it as well, have ordered almost a dozen times now.  And you reminded me, I wanted to place another order...done...on the way!  😍Here is website:

https://blackcupak.com/

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, island lady said:

Soo glad you liked it!  Was worried you would spend the money on it and not like it!

We love it as well, have ordered almost a dozen times now.  And you reminded me, I wanted to place another order...done...on the way!  😍Here is website:

https://blackcupak.com/

Thank you!!  I had purchased their 4 or 5 pack of assorted coffees in december.  We loved their holiday blend and fisherman's blend but like a ding bat I threw out the bag after dumping into my coffee canister and for the life of me I couldn't remember the brand name other than fisherman's blend.  Ordering more today.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

In this situation, at minimum, the practice was fun. I mean, we are looking to find the positive. 😉

Still you to keep the practice up, but age and back means not as frequently as when I was 40 years younger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Someone in Michigan sure won big last night!!  $$$  😮 

I keep forgetting to win, I say to Mrs Gut, I must win lotto this week, next day, “Nope looks like I forgot to win” But then shhhhhh don’t tell her but I did better than lotto the day that silly young 17 year old fell in love with me.

• Like 7

Just now, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you!!  I had purchased their 4 or 5 pack of assorted coffees in december.  We loved their holiday blend and fisherman's blend but like a ding bat I threw out the bag after dumping into my coffee canister and for the life of me I couldn't remember the brand name other than fisherman's blend.  Ordering more today.  

You are most welcome.  😊

Indeed that was a great deal...the "Holiday Hoarding" special!  That is where we discovered the Bore Tide blend.  I have just reordered that as well, plus the January featured coffee of the month.  😋

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

I keep forgetting to win, I say to Mrs Gut, I must win lotto this week, next day, “Nope looks like I forgot to win” But then shhhhhh don’t tell her but I did better than lotto the day that silly young 17 year old fell in love with me.

My daughter played for the first time and couldn’t believe she didn’t win!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Awesome 👏 What about the “adult” beverage?😎

I got a Blue Moon my husband a lager.  We felt like beer today.  Lunch was oysters on the half shell, seafood gumbo and chocolate pecan cheesecake.  

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

My knowledge of US geography is constantly improving with every mention of someone's location... Cocoa Beach/Ocala, Amelia Island, Ormond Beach, Indian Creek, and now - Pensacola Beach 😁🌷

You need to come visit.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1