Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

36 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

I am betting Mahomes 2 weeks on.

The Blues played great last night.  The second period tonight, I think they were watching the Chiefs and forgot to go on the ice.

I think you are right about Mahomes.  That just means I won't be wagering.  I have a standing rule.  Never bet against TB.  Every time I have, I have lost money.

The Canucks are going to be rough this year.  They lost Markstrom and Tanev to free agency because of their cap issues.  The back end looks like a Chinese fire drill.  Quinn Hughes is going to be another Paul Coffey but somebodies going to have to play defense. That player doesn't own a blue jersey.

9 hours ago, vettprincess said:

No,  safe in my house. Just wanted Aaron Rogers to win. Tired of Brady-like Jimmy Johnson winning 7 NASCAR championships. 

This.  ⬆️ 

2 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I'm still missing 10 states.  I'd bet that there are a large number of Americans who never see more than a handful of states, and even a surprising number that never leave their home state.

On my car tour a few years ago I pulled into a rural gas station in Alabama for fuel and a snack. I spent 10 minutes with some locals leaning on the wall while eating and talking.  It was like being with the guy characters from King if the Hill.  Great guys but it left me wondering if they ever left their state, let alone county. Amazing countryside to drive through.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I'm still missing 10 states.  I'd bet that there are a large number of Americans who never see more than a handful of states, and even a surprising number that never leave their home state.

419049191_amCharts(2).thumb.jpg.2490803c622186a3ca40fa239e89f06f.jpg

That’s a pretty nice run from your new place in Florida over to the west coast for an Alaskan cruise

11 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I will have to ask my parents as they drove cross country 3 times.  I think they made to all 50 states.  

It is definitely something I want to do.  I have driven to many states, probably 30 to 35 states, but someday i want to do one big cross country trip.

I am at the 49 count...but still missing the visitation at just one state....Vermont.  Still want to go there.  🙂 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I've been to 47.

Missing Oregon, Alaska, and the state with the most Senators per square mile.

Missing Alaska surprised me... I'd have figured you'd have done an Alaskan cruise somewhere along the way.  Oregon is beautiful.  I love southern Oregon and would live there if I could.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Missing Alaska surprised me... I'd have figured you'd have done an Alaskan cruise somewhere along the way.  Oregon is beautiful.  I love southern Oregon and would live there if I could.  

We're holding off for Dutch Harbor

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Alaska was beautiful but once was enough for me🥶

We have been twice.  Once just a cruise and again on cruise tour.  I would love to go again although maybe a road trip instead of a cruise.  I love all the wildlife we saw and it was different each time.  I also could go snorkeling at all the Caribbean ports every time (some of them we have been to a lot) because we always see something different each time.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Somevof the luxury lines stop on a northern TP. But Ken suggested flying in from Seward or Anchorage as part of a southbound trip on Royal

Silversea has a 14 or a 17 day Japan to Seward or reverse that stops at Dutch.

Oceana, Crystal, Regent and Viking do as well but some of those are longer sailings as they are all part of world voyages.

As this port means a lot to Laura I still suggest taking your time and doing it as an add on as opposed to a rushed port day.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

On the upside, you can watch him struggle at Indy in May.... talking about JJ

Going over to IMSA. "Jimmie Johnson is officially planning to run multiple IndyCar Series races next year, following his retirement from full-time NASCAR racing in November at the end of the 2020 season."