Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

7 hours ago, harryfat1 said:

So if it's July, it must be time to consider buying Halloween costumes and winter jackets, right? Well, at least Costco thinks so as they have Halloween costumes out for sale along with leather jackets. 

Y'all ready to say, Treat or Treat? 

20230722_103536.thumb.jpg.983e7ef4dc470240c0d041854fc2480e.jpg

20230722_111411.thumb.jpg.9a690180086dcaea5ff876f87ff1e697.jpg

Looks like my costco, was there yesterday ☹️.  Although the Tommy Bahama beach chairs were still there, gotta keep the tourists supplied.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I was wondering the same thing. Until I saw this next post

2023 Royal's President Weeks cruise.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/crown-anchor-society/presidents-cruise

I'm surprised I haven't seen any Live review threads on it or complaints about Pins taking over the Suite Lounge😄

There was somebody on it, creating a milk drama ....the thread was something like..... .Lie is a Lie is  a Lie on the main RC board. Entertaining read, but may have been pulled down (?)

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, taznremmy said:

P’s haven’t ‘taken over’ the Suite Lounge.  They are using one of the venues (Blaze) for the HH.  If we want coffee or snacks during the day, we have access to the D lounge.

No disrespect intended, I just remember seeing threads in years past about that subject. 🙂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, George C said:

Habatchi was great , I really liked Giovanni on allure , I am definitely in the minority but I tried 150cp on oasis and allure and didn’t care for it .

What is the upcharge to Hibachi? on a UDP

8 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

There was somebody on it, creating a milk drama ....the thread was something like..... .Lie is a Lie is  a Lie on the main RC board. Entertaining read, but may have been pulled down (?)

It's still there. I just posted on it. Let's see how much longer it remains, The Candy thread has been locked. 

I do admire the passion some people have for certain subjects, I'll leave it at that. 😇

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, Keksie said:

But you have snow which is one reason I won't be moving any further north.  LOL

15 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

You win!  No snow/freezing temps easily trumps crittters. as far as I'm concerned.

Understand that I am posting in July. When January gets here I might be singing a different song.☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

49 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

It's still there. I just posted on it. Let's see how much longer it remains, The Candy thread has been locked. 

I do admire the passion some people have for certain subjects, I'll leave it at that. 😇

Yeah I see it.

What I do not understand, some on that board are drawing daggers at how horrible a company RC is and yet booking b2b's and several cruises? Oxymoron or just a moron?😲

I am absolutely OK with opinions, but I do wonder that if things are that bad, why not take your dollar elsewhere. And that is all I will say 🤐 and say it here since I do not want to be dodging arrows there.😁

No more crying over spilt milk or half n half  🤣

And now back to our morning news!😁

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 14

5 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Yeah I see it.

What I do not understand, some on that board are drawing daggers at how horrible a company RC is and yet booking b2b's and several cruises? Oxymoron or just a moron?😲

I am absolutely OK with opinions, but I do wonder that if things are that bad, why not take your dollar elsewhere. And that is all I will say 🤐 and say it here since I do not want to be dodging arrows there.😁

And now back to our morning news!😁

Yeah, there really isn't much more to be said there. Besides, I get annoyed when threads I post to either get locked or sprinkled with gold dust.😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

My Sorrento’s pizza at 1am looked nothing like that. 

3 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Looks don't matter at 1 am. 😉

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Neither does taste.

One of the funniest series of posts I’ve read in a long time. You guys crack me up.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Thanks, Greg. Appreciate it. We're safe, the country is going down the drain 😢

Very sad Dani.

Whenever any news from Israel comes on to UK TV I instantly think of you and your family.

Take care and keep safe.

Graham 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Very sad Dani.

Whenever any news from Israel comes on to UK TV I instantly think of you and your family.

Take care and keep safe.

Graham 

Same here. Dani is the first thing I think about when the news mentions Israel.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1