Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Good morning, we are at sea today.  Went out this morning looking for this morning’s sunrise.  It was very foggy.  Standing outside on deck, the captain blasted the fog horn right above me.
Man, I jumped!  Scared me to death.  And then he kept doing it.  I jumped each time.  Lol

This from the back of the ship 

IMG_3655.thumb.jpeg.0c6a8edb05efa9977d48e19e8b9d6af6.jpeg

Then the fog came this way and covered the sun very quickly 

IMG_3657.thumb.jpeg.0bb346ae6a5ec99e5e8303fcc92a6c9e.jpeg

A little while later, it peeked out a bit but still under the fog.  This was taken by DH.  By the time I ran to get outside to take the picture, it was gone.  He said there was a rainbow in there.  

IMG_3815.thumb.jpeg.17f2154fbbac8a0212b18c09567b0ce9.jpeg

A nice spot to sit at after my workout.  First time sitting in the Solarium actually.  It’s very nice.
IMG_3662.thumb.jpeg.b5bf55007bb6b1406fb9129c4e8a664a.jpeg

The sky cleared just enough until the fog covered the sky again and the fog horn continues.

IMG_3663.thumb.jpeg.27f3d710fa6d7cb8c7dd1a5e9b56735a.jpeg

• Like 20

Just now, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Good morning, we are at sea today.  Went out this morning looking for this morning’s sunrise.  It was very foggy.  Standing outside on deck, the captain blasted the fog horn right above me.
Man, I jumped!  Scared me to death.  And then he kept doing it.  I jumped each time.  Lol

This from the back of the ship 

IMG_3655.thumb.jpeg.0c6a8edb05efa9977d48e19e8b9d6af6.jpeg

Then the fog came this way and covered the sun very quickly 

IMG_3657.thumb.jpeg.0bb346ae6a5ec99e5e8303fcc92a6c9e.jpeg

A little while later, it peeked out a bit but still under the fog.  This was taken by DH.  By the time I ran to get outside to take the picture, it was gone.  He said there was a rainbow in there.  

IMG_3815.thumb.jpeg.17f2154fbbac8a0212b18c09567b0ce9.jpeg

A nice spot to sit at after my workout.  First time sitting in the Solarium actually.  It’s very nice.
IMG_3662.thumb.jpeg.b5bf55007bb6b1406fb9129c4e8a664a.jpeg

The sky cleared just enough until the fog covered the sky again and the fog horn continues.

IMG_3663.thumb.jpeg.27f3d710fa6d7cb8c7dd1a5e9b56735a.jpeg

What a great way to start your morning and a great way for me to see and start mine. Have a fantastic day Helen! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Hope you have a great cruise with perfect weather and smooth seas🥰

You too. 

We had 11.30 boarding. Not doing that boarding time again as a much later time works better for us and less lines, less crowds. So will stick to our 2 pm from now on to avoid the lunch crowds at WJ and the over enthusiastic cruisers 😁. I tried,  but not for us.

We did BOGO at Chops last night. Tonight Giovanni's and the other 2 nights will be MDR or WJ. 

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

You too. 

We had 11.30 boarding. Not doing that boarding time again as a much later time works better for us and less lines, less crowds. So will stick to our 2 pm from now on to avoid the lunch crowds at WJ and the over enthusiastic cruisers 😁

We did BOGO at Chops last night. Tonight Giovanni's and the other 2 nights will be MDR or WJ. 

Have a wonderful cruise ,Arzeena .

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

#47 got to play a few downs last night in spite of his huge cast + foam cover. And the cast was finally removed this morning!

IMG_4883.jpeg

Wow that month went quickly!  He must be thrilled to have the cast removed!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

This arrived from Amazon today. The beast is going to go the the vet's whether she wants to or not.

20230912_141408.thumb.jpg.47eaf1362cee6d83efdb948e648ec0ba.jpg

20230912_141418.thumb.jpg.4a216f76978953b7f3e773ae2c67de9b.jpg

Nice! Is the main advantage that it opens from the side and not the end?

Someone at the vet broke the door on our carrier the last time we were there with Lucy, and I need to replace it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Someone at the vet broke the door on our carrier the last time we were there with Lucy, and I need to replace it.

Yes, the opening is on the side, and large enough, to where I should be able to get her in pretty easily as well as be able to reach in to get her out. With the end loader it was way too easy for her to fight me. Also, I thing being a hard shell will make things easier too.

I'm going to leave it out in the house and put a few of her favorite toys in to see if she will become comfortable walking in and out of it. Either way, she is going to the vet's.

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Our cat like most hates going in pet taxi and the very short drive to vet , I want to try a mobile vet to come to the house , I see them advertised on neighborhood site frequently, I rather pay extra and not deal with pet taxi, 

• Like 1