Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, singinalot said:

woke up to terrible terrible news in my family this morning. I'll just say what we've already been saying...life is so terribly short and we're not promised tomorrow.  Make the most of your day today. ❤️

So sorry to hear this. Prayers to you and your loved ones.

16 hours ago, Lionesss said:

OMG

That would cause me major stress.

Here is to better days ahead.

Glad your wife is OK, praying for healing.

And your pipes.

We had a mini flood in our kitchen when the dishwasher decided to leak everywhere.

Expensively painful, and frustrating.

Take care.

Thank you

16 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Very scary! So glad the EMTs were able to tend to your wife so that she didn't have to go to the hospital. Hopefully, your kitchen will dry out, pipe will be repaired and you can put this all behind you.

Hopefully.My wife has an emergency appointment with a doctor this afternoon.

12 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Sounded like an awful day.

Pleased to hear your wife thankfully is okay.

Well,she has had this problem before .The last time was on a cruise ship and luckily they had an excellent doctor on the ship.

Yesterday ,unfortunately it was a holiday here and the doctor she wanted to see was not working.She has an appointment for 15 minutes from now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Omg!  That's sounds scary.  Thank god the EMTs were able to stop the bleeding.

Sorry to hear about your bursted pipe.  

Thanks,it was very scary.As I posted to others my wife could not see a doctor till 4 PM today.We could not sleep last night .

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Lenny, so sorry

Thanks ,I was freaking out.When the police officers came here with the EMT they assumed my wife was going to a hospital and they said they would wait with me till my daughter arrived.I could not stop thanking them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Well,she has had this problem before .The last time was on a cruise ship and luckily they had an excellent doctor on the ship.

Yesterday ,unfortunately it was a holiday here and the doctor she wanted to see was not working.She has an appointment for 15 minutes from now.

Sending you both our best wishes and hopefully everything goes well with her doctor.

11 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Very scary and frightening situation.

Luckily, you heard her and were able to summon help immediately.

Take care.

Yes,and luckily my daughter who I called lives less than 5 minutes from where we live.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, George C said:

I had a uncle that died in WW1 in 1918 in France, strange thing he had a sister who died in a car accident same day in nyc , my dad was born in 1917 and eventually changed his name to that of his brother George. 

Several people that I know changed their first names because their parents who were born in Europe gave them European names.Even though they Americanized names their parents still call them by their given names.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, singinalot said:

woke up to terrible terrible news in my family this morning. I'll just say what we've already been saying...life is so terribly short and we're not promised tomorrow.  Make the most of your day today. ❤️

So Sorry to hear about your terrible news.😥

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Sending you both our best wishes and hopefully everything goes well with her doctor.

My wife just called me from the parking lot at the doctors office.She said he wants to do surgery but he does not do it in a hospital .He does it in his office and she said it was not clean.I had an excellent Vascular Surgeon but he retired.I want her to go for a second opinion.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, island lady said:

My sister, Doc Laurie has arrived...but still working.  😉 

20210531_172844.jpg

I usually don't mind working when I have a beautiful view and a drink in hand.      

My customers enjoy it too -- as my office says they always see the pattern of me Approving everyone when I am working while away.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

My wife just called me from the parking lot at the doctors office.She said he wants to do surgery but he does not do it in a hospital .He does it in his office and she said it was not clean.I had an excellent Vascular Surgeon but he retired.I want her to go for a second opinion.

Vein Clinics of America. Heard on the radio. Don't know anything about them, but thought I  would mention. Anything that helps.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1