Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

21 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

Bella reminds me so much of the Cairn Terrier (her name was Muffin) we had growing up.  Wish I had a picture of her to share.

Almost identical other than the white coat and the specific grooming

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, island lady said:

And the bakery in Portland!  😉 

If you are talking Two Fat Cats Bakery, they have moved and are not really in walking distance from the port but are in a much larger bakery.  Holy Donuts closed their location that was close to the port but are opening a new location on Commercial Street on July 1st.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

If you are talking Two Fat Cats Bakery, they have moved and are not really in walking distance from the port but are in a much larger bakery.  Holy Donuts closed their location that was close to the port but are opening a new location on Commercial Street on July 1st.

Oh no!!  It was Holy Donuts for Gary...Two Fat Cats for us.  Bummer! 😞  Thanks for the update.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Anyone ever cut the corn off a cob and see how much you actually eat😱

20210602_195548.thumb.jpg.a66adf443dd80a0589959c0cf2fccd2e.jpg

That's a full size dinner plate and a medium ear of corn

We do that all the time now but once upon a time it would be the typewriter style with butter and salt. Our Publix had a 4 for $1 this past week and we loaded up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

So is the new Holy Donut going to be closer to the ship? I just have to get my fix every time in Portland. The walk to and from the donut shop let me eat an extra one............and sometimes the line was out the door and down the street. I hope the new spot is bigger in size and easy to walk to.

9 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Wellie, and all of my dogs loved to swim.  We introduce them early and they love it.  Wellie and Maddock will even put their heads underwater intentionally.  Terriers are very smart.

Chewie would jump in the pool, but he was prone to ear infections after he got wet.

I don't think Bell has ever been in water

• Like 1