Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, singinalot said:

woke up to terrible terrible news in my family this morning. I'll just say what we've already been saying...life is so terribly short and we're not promised tomorrow.  Make the most of your day today. ❤️

So sorry to hear this.  Wishing you strength to see this terrible time through and ease your pain.  Your advice is well taken.  Who knows what tomorrow brings?

• Like 2

We finally made it home yesterday.  We had a nice Memorial Day Picnic with friends and family and spent a moment honoring those who gave their all securing our liberty and freedom.  After crossing the US border Feb 6th and slowly making our way home on March 1 we were only home for 11 days before I had to leave again.  11 weeks later I got to spend time at home.  Unfortunately I have to leave again today, flying out to Seattle, but only for a week and then I'll be home for 12 weeks before boarding Serenade of the Seas on our cruise to Alaska. 😉 Thankfully, DW isn't coming with me and can finally spend time with the family she so desperately has wanted.  She has been so patient with me, I didn't even consider asking her to come on this trip.

I'm so glad to change my location listed on here on my CC profile to 93638.  Even if it is only for a day, it's nice to be home.  Now I start to pack... 😪

• Like 4

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Now the outside of the house we are renting...since it is not raining on my head.  😉  Set up for a fire this weekend, hot dog grilling time!  And kayaks ready to go for a paddle.  🙂  

We are now heading out to Bar Harbor.  Celebrate time!  🥰

Have a fabulous 25th Anniversary celebration with your Bucky.  Wishing you many, many more.  Make some awesome memories.

Edited by BonTexasNY
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, singinalot said:

woke up to terrible terrible news in my family this morning. I'll just say what we've already been saying...life is so terribly short and we're not promised tomorrow.  Make the most of your day today. ❤️

Sorry to hear this. 

38 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Crystal is right Dani, life is short [and tomorrow isn't promised]

I'm afraid I didn't express/convey(?) "right" what I've meant when I said to Crystal "I wish you were wrong" -- what I've meant is "I wish life was not short and tomorrow was promised", as in "wishful thinking"....

Hope I got it right this time 😧

• Like 6

3 hours ago, singinalot said:

I wish to offer all my kind thoughts through prayers as you go through this difficulty time.

Take care

• Like 1

Sorry to read this. My thoughts are with you.

4 hours ago, island lady said:

Thanks!   Rain, cold, drizzle, clouds...yuck for last two days. 

Got up this morning to see full sun coming up over the inlet and blue skies.  What a difference a day makes!  

See, I would have made a decent weatherman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, island lady said:

Now the outside of the house we are renting...since it is not raining on my head.  😉  Set up for a fire this weekend, hot dog grilling time!  And kayaks ready to go for a paddle.  🙂  

We are now heading out to Bar Harbor.  Celebrate time!  🥰

20210601_083244.jpg

20210601_083051.jpg

20210601_082918.jpg

Beautiful spot. 
Happy 25th Anniversary!

• Like 1

Very sorry to hear. Condolences to you & your family.

So sorry, my heart goes out to you.

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

I'm afraid I didn't express/convey(?) "right" what I've meant when I said to Crystal "I wish you were wrong" -- what I've meant is "I wish life was not short and tomorrow was promised", as in "wishful thinking"....

Hope I got it right this time 😧

👍

• Thanks 1