Now for something completely different

54 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Funny how rosemary added to anything associated with beef as the protein is just better.

I prefer rosemary with lamb not beef. A little bit of garlic, salt and black pepper  with steak is all I need.

32 minutes ago, possum52 said:

I prefer rosemary with lamb not beef. A little bit of garlic, salt and black pepper  with steak is all I need.

I don't put the rosemary on the steak, but do put it on the accompanying potatoes sometimes.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2022 at 4:00 PM, NSWP said:

The Golfie and Rissole do $15 lunches, choice of half a dozen meals. But evening, full restaurant menu prices. The Golfie does good pizzas too of an evening, around $22.

It was my birthday last Monday, went out to a great Italian in Moruya with my daughter and two grandies. I could only eat half my pizza, yes it had a gf base.  Took the rest home for lunch on Tuesday, lol.

Happy Birthday Les - trust you enjoyed. This was Tracey’s cake for Wednesday 😁image.thumb.jpeg.660eea7482cbe28fb1734c76670885de.jpeg

• Like 1

If I have time to give potatoes a flourish:  Leave peel on, cube and simmer slightly in salted water till only slightly tender.  Drain, then vigorously shake saucepan with lid on till potato cubes are very rough around edges.  Turn oven to 200.  (that's centigrade, Blackduck🙂) Spread on a plate and allow to dry out.  Toss in ev oil in a bowl, then spread on baking paper on an oven tray.  Roast till they're really crisp.  They'll be fluffy inside.  Toss in sea salt flakes and a few rosemary needles fresh from the garden.  Yummm, they all say🥰

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mareblu said:

If I have time to give potatoes a flourish:  Leave peel on, cube and simmer slightly in salted water till only slightly tender.  Drain, then vigorously shake saucepan with lid on till potato cubes are very rough around edges.  Turn oven to 200.  (that's centigrade, Blackduck🙂) Spread on a plate and allow to dry out.  Toss in ev oil in a bowl, then spread on baking paper on an oven tray.  Roast till they're really crisp.  They'll be fluffy inside.  Toss in sea salt flakes and a few rosemary needles fresh from the garden.  Yummm, they all say🥰

Sounds good.  I'm going to try.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

My birthday today, and surprise surprise  I love Rosemary with everything.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Mic. Hope you had a great day.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 5:04 AM, MMDown Under said:

Happy Birthday.  Love the cake.  Was it fresh cream?

Not sure. It was 'store bought' (Cheesecake Shop)  & was described as Italian Custard. Everyone loved it, so that the main thing 🙂

On 5/7/2022 at 4:58 AM, MicCanberra said:

My birthday today, and surprise surprise  I love Rosemary with everything.

I'm sure she loves everything with you too!!  Belated Happy Birthday!

Edited by BRANDEE
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 4:03 AM, NSWP said:

Church St Pizza, heading south, over the bridge, turn right at the 1st set of traffic control light signals and it is on the right, byo.🍕

So, Les, we gave Zero (Dononegan's replacement) a try.  😞  Please come back, Shea.

On 5/11/2022 at 11:01 AM, Russell21 said:

Got a friend who loves Rosemary, he's been married to her for 45 years. 

My husband was born in northern Italy.  He taught me to love rosemary😊🌿

• Like 1