Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

2 hours ago, patty1955 said:

No, what's weird is that my husband's email says he has 839 Club points and  my email says I have 778. My total on the Celebrity website is 839. 

Not so weird. Your accounts are probably linked so you each have as many points as the highest spouse's earned points. It sounds like he's earned 839 and you've earned 778, so you both have 839.

I have the same scenario. My email shows me a much lower number of CC points than I actually have because I'm matched to my wife, who's earned more.

13 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

That was the idea.  And all these PUPs helped with status on Az as well as Celebrity.  Enjoyed a lot of aspects of the line.  But not so sure I would jump at the chance to sail with Az again.  It would either have to be a super-duper port intensive itinerary or crazy low price.  I wasn’t pleased with all of the deck lunches consuming so much deck space for 4-tops leaving a shortage of loungers.  Chair hogs were rampant.  Nice piano player in the den in the evening.  Most of the food was just  so so.  But yeah the frozen whatever was delish.

We enjoyed it quite a bit. I’m not much of a pool lounger, so I guess I didn’t notice. We found the aft deck restaurant service and food better than the dining room. The French Chef’s Table dinner was phenomenal, and better than the much more expensive Veuve Cliquot dinner on X, which I understand is far better than X’s Chef’s Table. 

We have booked two more for July and one for 2025. 

-/-/-/

I got the PUP email for 10PUPs/1CC point. PapaFej did not. 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 2:41 PM, Stem to Stern said:

Sorry if this has already been covered.  Earned Power Up points and Go Green bonus points are now showing up on Celebrity’s website.  Log into your account and click on My Cruises, scroll down and click on Points History.  The power up points are showing as well as Go Green points and the double points booking promo.  First photo shows when I clicked on “63 Club Points.”  I had no idea I even qualified for double points on this sailing.🤣

PS:  I discovered the Points History button on the Go Green points thread that @NutsAboutGolfcommented on.  Thank you!

46C0D282-1194-4E05-BBD5-3C049581E69A.jpeg

82717E2E-DD15-455B-834F-6CC34323665A.jpeg

Paul,

Hi!  Thanks for the update.  My account hasn't caught up to 2023.   My history states I have no cruises.  😆  Well, that's not accurate. Thankfully my points are correct.  I'll keep checking. 😉

Hi! to Tim.

~ Kelly aka CoCo 😉

🍹

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichYak said:

Not so weird. Your accounts are probably linked so you each have as many points as the highest spouse's earned points. It sounds like he's earned 839 and you've earned 778, so you both have 839.

We've taken the same cruises and I've filled out all the PUP activities. If anyone should have more points, it's me. 

So I decided to create a Google sheet showing all my cruises and points.  I figured thats the easiest way to track what came from cruises and what were power up.  I went to my account to see my point history, since some were double and some have go green.

Apparently I haven't earned any points.   That will make it difficult to get the correct numbers.

My points showed up this morning.  Silly me, I forgot the cardinal rule of dealing with the Celebrity website - NEVER on Saturday night.

Anyway, I now know I have 127 points due to PUP, which got me to Elite + two cruises earlier.  Without them, and without the double point cruises, I would have been Elite for all cruises until the one I just finished.  (Even the double point cruises prior to the last 2022 cruise would have made me Elite + on that one).

And if I can get roughly 1800 more points in the next week and a half, I'll be Zenith.  Now I'm Ze.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, westscot said:

Hi all, I’m from the United Kingdom and new to Celebrity Cruises and Captain’s Club. I’ve joined the Captain’s Club which my upcoming booking is now linked to. How do I go about getting the Power Up points in the UK? Thank you!

You can use this link to opt in to the emails. 

https://mc1wmw0-rflh5n8g9pwr89vxd3c4.pub.sfmc-content.com/uzeozg3gie3?allowMobile=y&ecid=em_24143617&rid=142753886&mes=Celebrity Loyalty Forbes Power Up Points 25 Feb 2023 EM&emsc=CCC_ZEN_LUX_TRA_M_USA_CO_51_WEB&empf=Y&emct=Z&lnkid=SIGNUP&rcid=25001918

It's a bit hit-or-miss as to whether you get the emails.  Honestly the best way is to keep an eye on this thread, and any new opportunities will get posted by your helpful and courteous fellow Cruise Critizens.

Harris

Denver, CO

3 hours ago, westscot said:

Hi all, I’m from the United Kingdom and new to Celebrity Cruises and Captain’s Club. I’ve joined the Captain’s Club which my upcoming booking is now linked to. How do I go about getting the Power Up points in the UK? Thank you!

If all goes well with your Captain's Club account, you will receive emails from Captain's Club titled Here’s Your Next Chance to Earn Power Up Points containing whatever you need to do for the points.

14 minutes ago, paulajj said:

This is the first time I’ve noticed this so forgive me if it’s old news…but the pups are now listed when I go into my captains club page. Pretty cool 🙂

Thanks for posting--it was discussed a few days ago.  You are right, it is pretty cool although the downside is that some of the listed sailing history (the older sailings) are no longer shown although they are correctly reflected in the Captains Club Point total.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Thanks for posting--it was discussed a few days ago.  You are right, it is pretty cool although the downside is that some of the listed sailing history (the older sailings) are no longer shown although they are correctly reflected in the Captains Club Point total.

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the page below the credit card ad you will see Quick Links. Below that you'll see Points History. If you click there your sailings should all appear. Mine did.

10 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the page below the credit card ad you will see Quick Links. Below that you'll see Points History. If you click there your sailings should all appear. Mine did.

I found it.  Thank you for pointing that out (or was this also discussed a few days ago?).

1 hour ago, paulajj said:

This is the first time I’ve noticed this so forgive me if it’s old news…but the pups are now listed when I go into my captains club page. Pretty cool 🙂

Old news, new news... it doesn't make it any less cool 😎

• Like 2

I made a google doc and listed all my cruises (first was 2017, so they're all there) with the total points.  I summed the point column so I can now see at a glance and a quick calculation how many points due to PUP I have.

I guess I need a life.

• Haha 4