Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

Of course they did...should be no surprise.

Any idea when west coast will start showing up (other than the Panama Canal)...but it is nice to see "Los Angeles"

on the departure list finally. Will there be any 2021 or 2022 itineraries from San Pedro? I know it's a guess at this point.

4 hours ago, Ashland said:

Of course they did...should be no surprise.

Any idea when west coast will start showing up (other than the Panama Canal)...but it is nice to see "Los Angeles"

on the departure list finally. Will there be any 2021 or 2022 itineraries from San Pedro? I know it's a guess at this point.

From what was mentioned on our webinar the west coast deployment is for 2022 / 2023 not 21 / 22

• Thanks 2

Three Alaska 2022 cruises were listed when I checked for July 2022, including a 7 day Ovation RT Seattle.  Royal's agent was having issues/glitches with her website this afternoon during the booking process.   Perhaps the "error" message for the June 2022 Alaska cruise is a similar website problem.  Limited Alaska cruises for 2022 were available for booking.  More next week?

We are looking for the May 2022 schedule. We arrive in Vancouver on 5/15 on the Celebrity Eclipse from Hawaii - I know that we can't stay onboard for an Alaska itinerary because of the PVSA............so hoping to do a Side by side on Royal or wait a day or two and cruise Alaska on either line. I haven't heard when Celebrity will open up Alaska for 2022.

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Celebrity might sell it you anyway - I know RCI has in the past.

I may try it but we have had Royal book us and then latter send us a notice of the infraction and cancellation. It would work if we were on the Sydney to Hawaii to Vancouver.

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Interesting to see the price differences between Ovation and Quantum one week apart.  

I'm actually surprised based on 2021 that there wasn't a bigger difference but I guess in 2021 Quantum was added late in the booking cycle that she was pretty heavily discounted.  Balconies and suites are about the same the difference is in the insides and OV.  Older vs newer ship booking mentality.

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

Waiting for  Europe and Alaska 2022  itineraries

Me too! Europe won't be out now until the end of the month though. I need to decide if I want to replace my canceled British Isles with another Europe cruise or do Alaska again instead...

Alaska 2022 just posted...I think a bit on the pricey side for a GS/OS....I'll wait and see what summer Europe 2022 looks like instead. Best of luck..seems like a lot of cabin options for y'all.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Some weeks are still blank for Quantum.

Apr 11 - Apr 26: Brisbane to Honolulu

Apr 27 - Jun 26: no itineraries yet

Jun 27 onwards: weekly Alaska cruise (Seattle roundtrip)

It’s not June 27 onward it is only June 27th.

Looks like the load for QN got screwed up or perhaps she is doing some pacific coastal cruises and they haven’t released the itineraries. 

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It’s not June 27 onward it is only June 27th.

Looks like the load for QN got screwed up or perhaps she is doing some pacific coastal cruises and they haven’t released the itineraries. 

Yes you're right, sorry. There is only one QN Alaska sailing available at this moment.