Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

13 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

An email this morning mentioned the latitudes rewards program. It’d be great if they offered better perks! 

6A915407-B0CD-4B30-AABB-7604BF728EFC.jpeg

There is another thread on here discussing this. No details of perks, but they are changing the name of Platinum Plus to Sapphire and the rumour is a new Diamond level starting at 350 points.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

There is another thread on here discussing this. No details of perks, but they are changing the name of Platinum Plus to Sapphire and the rumour is a new Diamond level starting at 350 points.

I'm not finding it. Can you share the link?

What is everyone thinking about the rooms around the hips of the aft that look like they have slightly larger patios? Right now I have 9350 booked on the Prima, but we have been spoiled by the large balcony on the escape… I understand we are right above deck 8 and it may be noisier, but we would also be closer to a bar this way, and can easily bring drinks back to the room I hope… and maybe there is space for 1 lounger?

6 minutes ago, Kierste said:

What is everyone thinking about the rooms around the hips of the aft that look like they have slightly larger patios? Right now I have 9350 booked on the Prima, but we have been spoiled by the large balcony on the escape… I understand we are right above deck 8 and it may be noisier, but we would also be closer to a bar this way, and can easily bring drinks back to the room I hope… and maybe there is space for 1 lounger?

Looked interesting to me.  We booked 10348.  I'm not sure what to expect.  The deck plan makes it look like the sliding door would be on an angle, but the floor plan shows it at 90 degrees to the side walls.  An angle would seem to be more likely based on the overall shape of that section.  Either way the balcony should be unusual.

On 1/10/2022 at 5:24 PM, Wendy&Grumpy said:

Looks like something happened with your image too, it's way small. Maybe this will work better?

Viva.png.832569b9da4391904af18491d683fee8.png

Is there a new thread? Just looked at prices.. unreal.  Guess no suite for me, not on NCL 😞 

Indeed, the price for the V!va cruises are insane.  The sales for the Prima were so good and still lots of people that have FCC in the bank, they must believe they can sell them at that price.  Time will tell.  I was waiting for the Viva to book a cruise for fall 2023.  I don't like their inaugural schedule from Lisbon.  I've been to all those ports several times.  And the November TA is very short and too pricy.  As a new ship will be released every year,  I presume that the price of the cruises on the Prima will drop once the 2024 ship will be released.  I still believe that one of the Leonardo ship will replace the Star for the South America and antartica cruises.

I was just checking the NCL web site, and it looks like they have added a hot tub to the Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with large balconies on deck 11, this is new. I booked one of these when Prima was first released and it did not have the hot tub, so I hope this comes true for me when I take my cruise. An extra bonus I was not expecting.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scubareview said:

I was just checking the NCL web site, and it looks like they have added a hot tub to the Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with large balconies on deck 11, this is new. I booked one of these when Prima was first released and it did not have the hot tub, so I hope this comes true for me when I take my cruise. An extra bonus I was not expecting.

I have this room booked for August. It will be an awesome surprise if it's there

1 hour ago, scubareview said:

Or did NCL use the same artists renditions as the first Prima?

The cheapest Haven cabin for the 2023 new year eve cruise on the Viva is close to $30,000.  for a 9 day cruise.  Ouch.  The owner' suite for only $60.000. That is about $7000 per day.  My cruise budget is slightly below those figures

Edited by BenCoudon
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

The cheapest Haven cabin for the 2023 new year eve cruise on the Viva is close to $30,000.  for a 9 day cruise.  Ouch.  The owner' suite for only $60.000. That is about $7000 per day.  My cruise budget is slightly below those figures

Just Slightly?  🙂

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

The 2024 Caribbean sailings were a lot cheaper than that