Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

18 hours ago, Drews_Cruise said:

Yeah but we don't even get a picture of them either...lol

Ask and ye shall receive. This is the Fincanteri shipyard in Venice during coffee break (in 2008) and you can see the coffee vending machines.

P1180429a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I see several people questioning if the ship can possibly be ready in time. I was working on Disney Wonder when we did Dry Dock in Victoria, BC and took many pictures. I have a gallery here Disney Wonder Dry Dock 2011 - SakeDad (smugmug.com) if anyone is curious. This was only 2 weeks and you can see the amazing things that were accomplished in that time. It's a closely orchestrated event and every detail is planned to the last second. It was amazing to be a part of it. I have since done a 2nd Dry Dock on RCCL Navigator of the Seas in Freeport, Bahamas (not nearly as nice as Victoria)

• Like 3

On 1/14/2022 at 5:59 AM, scubareview said:

Here is the image of the Deck 11 aft penthouse image.png.ddb5354b7fc9287b07043e7222193c57.png

The written description of these aft ph’s has been amended to now include the hot tub.  I was booked on a deck 10 aft os and by the time I found out the room didn’t have the hot tub on balcony deck 12 was sold out.  Knowing I could have booked one of these ph’s for thousands less is a little salt in the wound.  I ended up giving up the OS  on deck 10.  I do have a deck 12 OS for the TA but had I known about deck 11 ph I’d have been all over that room! Those who were lucky enough to book one when prima sales started won the lottery.  Price of those aft ph’s now reflects the fact you get the hot tub. 

14 hours ago, littlelulu01 said:

The written description of these aft ph’s has been amended to now include the hot tub.  I was booked on a deck 10 aft os and by the time I found out the room didn’t have the hot tub on balcony deck 12 was sold out.  Knowing I could have booked one of these ph’s for thousands less is a little salt in the wound.  I ended up giving up the OS  on deck 10.  I do have a deck 12 OS for the TA but had I known about deck 11 ph I’d have been all over that room! Those who were lucky enough to book one when prima sales started won the lottery.  Price of those aft ph’s now reflects the fact you get the hot tub. 

I'm looking forward to seeing this room in person in August. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Noworkforme23 said:

I could not see a Thermal Spa or Thermal spa suites online for this ship, only a spa in the Haven area. Does this new ship not have a Thermal Spa like on the Bliss and Encore?

The deck plans are not yet complete. 

There are non-Haven spa cabins, so there will definitely be a thermal suite.

I just disembarked from the Bliss

There was a (mainly sales pitch) presentation on the Prima and the Viva

Just for the Prima, it was over one hour long.  I did not stay for the Viva part of it

I took some pictures of her presentation.  May be it will be totally useless but just in case some experts here can see some yet undisclosed information, I am posting those pictures here.  If useless, I apologize in advance for the long post

DSC_0916.JPG

DSC_0918.JPG

DSC_0922.JPG

DSC_0923.JPG

DSC_0926.JPG

DSC_0929.JPG

DSC_0930.JPG

DSC_0931.JPG

DSC_0932.JPG

DSC_0933.JPG

DSC_0934.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, scubareview said:

Deck 16 forward with the B9 cabins are the SPA balconies, this would probably make the To Come space in the bow of Deck 16 the Thermal Spa

On the bliss, I got a massage in the Spa and the therapist told me that she was offered to go working in the Spa on the Prima.  So yes, there will be a spa, a salon, a gym and a thermal suite.  They are making very good money with that so it will be on all ships

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2022 at 11:24 PM, littlelulu01 said:

At the time I booked my Haven room when they first were made available I counted myself incredibly fortunate to snag one of the aft-facing penthouses. At the time I was surprised at the price given how larger the balconies and room looked.

As it turns out we are one of the 'lottery winners' because it's room 11352 for one of the January 2023 sailings! They're now including this picture for the 11th floor aft-facing penthouses when I do a sample booking. We were already immensely looking forward to this cruise, this is the cherry on top 😊

132466945_primadeck11aft-facingpenthousewithwhirlpool.thumb.png.05dfdbbf308fa1302863c30d2012a8a2.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the "hot tub" on the balcony is indeed a hot tub (with water kept in it, maintained) and not a glorified bath tub that we've encountered on Royal, Carnival, and Celebrity.

Tom

If I had to guess I would say it will need to be filled and emptied with each use.  I do not think they want water in there all of the time. The sloshing and time/staff required to clean and maintain the chemicals would be unsustainable IMO. I will find out for sure April 2023, though! 

• Like 2

On 2/5/2022 at 11:12 AM, BenCoudon said:

I just disembarked from the Bliss

There was a (mainly sales pitch) presentation on the Prima and the Viva

Just for the Prima, it was over one hour long.  I did not stay for the Viva part of it

I took some pictures of her presentation.  May be it will be totally useless but just in case some experts here can see some yet undisclosed information, I am posting those pictures here.  If useless, I apologize in advance for the long post

DSC_0916.JPG

DSC_0918.JPG

DSC_0922.JPG

DSC_0923.JPG

DSC_0926.JPG

DSC_0929.JPG

DSC_0930.JPG

DSC_0931.JPG

DSC_0932.JPG

DSC_0933.JPG

DSC_0934.JPG

The splash the day away adult pool looks tiny.

12 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Spoiler alert: Spa pricing on Prima will be the highest of the entire fleet. Start saving.. :classic_ninja:

I have a feeling it’s going to be a fantastic spa and will attract customers just for the spa.  The space on deck 16 that I think is spa area is a good chunk of real estate. I can’t wait for details.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, littlelulu01 said:

I have a feeling it’s going to be a fantastic spa and will attract customers just for the spa.  The space on deck 16 that I think is spa area is a good chunk of real estate. I can’t wait for details.  

What if it's a two-deck spa? There's still "to come" space above on deck 17 too. I was thinking maybe an observation lounge type area would go there - but if they make it a spa lounge area, they can charge for it. Hmmmm

• Like 2