Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

23 minutes ago, RVACruiser43 said:

Just Slightly?  🙂

As I travel solo, I am alone to pay for the entire cabin

I booked a concierge penthouse 23 day cruise on Oceania for April 23 for half of that.  I don't travel cheap but   sky is NOT the limit.  I was fortunate to book the Prima at decent price the day it came out.  I wouldn't book it today.  Once the 3rd and 4th Leonardo ships will be launched, the price of cruises on Prima and Viva will drop.  

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I wouldn't expect it.

If it is, the people in OS 10352 & 10952 would riot. 

current published description on the NCL website: Located in the exclusive enclave of The Haven, these luxury Owner's Suites feature a stylish master bedroom with king-size bed, a double sofa bed to accommodate two more, luxury bath with jetted shower and incredible views from the large, aft-facing balcony that also features a hot tub. Plus, a concierge and 24-hour butler to tend to your every wish. *Suites on deck 10 (10352 & 10952) do not include the outdoor hot tub.

3 minutes ago, scubareview said:

current published description on the NCL website: Located in the exclusive enclave of The Haven, these luxury Owner's Suites feature a stylish master bedroom with king-size bed, a double sofa bed to accommodate two more, luxury bath with jetted shower and incredible views from the large, aft-facing balcony that also features a hot tub. Plus, a concierge and 24-hour butler to tend to your every wish. *Suites on deck 10 (10352 & 10952) do not include the outdoor hot tub.

Here is the image of the Deck 11 aft penthouse image.png.ddb5354b7fc9287b07043e7222193c57.png

I saw some videos recently on the Viva and it, along with the Prima, look totally my style.

The buffet/cafeteria/food court seems interesting. I know other lines like P&O’s Iona and Virgin Voyages do it but I wonder how different it is from a buffet.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 8:54 AM, scubareview said:

*Suites on deck 10 (10352 & 10952) do not include the outdoor hot tub.

That's what it says now. When bookings first opened, people who booked one of those Owner's Suites thought that they would have the hot tub. It wasn't until later did they learn otherwise. By then, it was too late for some to change to deck 12.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 3:31 PM, Steff79 said:

it is time for some news in two days, hope.

shipbuilding at Meyer Werft was much more fun then at Fincantieri now.

I guess the news was about Viva and not Prima!  I wish they’d show us the rest of the ship.  There’s too many blanks spaces in the renderings still.  I hate suspense. Lol

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

That's what it says now. When bookings first opened, people who booked one of those Owner's Suites thought that they would have the hot tub. It wasn't until later did they learn otherwise. By then, it was too late for some to change to deck 12.

That is me! 👆👆

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 3:41 AM, twisterfreak2280 said:

The big white area behind waves bar is where I’m guessing Garden Cafe will go. If they put the buffet on board. This is the same general area that it’s located on other ships. 

-deck plan pic-

In the Viva video and aerial it seems there are buffet style guest tables at the windows so I think you are right. 

16 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

In the Viva video and aerial it seems there are buffet style guest tables at the windows so I think you are right. 

In the past, the garden cafe seating area went around the aft of the ship.  this doesn't look like it will have seating in the back but this might just have seating ono the side as well as on the pool deck.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, twisterfreak2280 said:

In the past, the garden cafe seating area went around the aft of the ship.  this doesn't look like it will have seating in the back but this might just have seating ono the side as well as on the pool deck.

On Bliss the Garden Cafe is level 16 forward......right above the observation lounge......

10 hours ago, bisco333 said:

Is it possible that the lighting is different from the Viva?...since in Viva, it seems that it will be Led tubes....

I haven't seen anything about Viva's funnel, I would assume both will be the same?

The diamond square maze around the funnel is actually a metal structure. Some pics of it being transported on the yard in this thread around fall last year. I can't imagine being it all made from just LED tubes if that's what you mean?

4 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

yes and I wish it was enclosed.

When sitting below, you can hear everyone above including the daily Mahjong noisy games.  

Ask and ye shall receive, at least on the newer ships. On Joy and Encore, the Garden Cafe is enclosed by windows so the noise doesn't drift down into the Observation Lounge. 

248 days until the Prima transatlantic and the deck plans continue to feature swaths of unknown territory. Come on NCL, release a little more info, please!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I was looking to book the Prima for sometime in 2023 and to my surprise, they are only offering cruises for Nov and Dec this year, nothing further. Every other ship from Florida is available.

Check your filters. I'm seeing dates through March 2023 from Florida, and elsewhere through September 2024, all available to book.