News coming soon.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

I can't imagine that's the kind of news being hyped. In fact, it wouldn't surprise if this breaking news has nothing to do with when cruises are restarting.

who knows. Could be a new CEO or something.

Or news about future builds.

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

You have to provide your e mail and booking phone number. 

I went to her go meeting link from her Facebook page and saw the Agency booking number and all that. Safe to say I know you will be on top of it and report back if there was something news worthy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I went to her go meeting link from her Facebook page and saw the Agency booking number and all that. Safe to say I know you will be on top of it and report back if there was something news worthy.

Stay tuned for updates...whatever they may be

• Like 2

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Mariner will be first sailing? Oct? I was really hoping for my sept cruise. I bet it's about a restart or mock cruises finally.

Not sure about your Sept sailing, but I bet the Mariner part guess is correct...I was booked  Nov 1 from Port Canaveral, 5 days CoCo Cay and Coz.

Got a change notice this AM, all Mariner sailings from PC are now only going to CoCo Cay.

I'm  not interested in that, I want to get to Coz, so I switched to a Tampa sail on Brilliance, Nov. 8. We'll see if that one changes in the next few days. 

Oops - I just saw OurUsualBeach already posted about the Mariner changes.

Edited by EatonDoolittle
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Not sure about your Sept sailing, but I bet the Mariner part guess is correct...I was booked  Nov 1 from Port Canaveral, 5 days CoCo Cay and Coz.

Got a change notice this AM, all Mariner sailings from PC are now only going to CoCo Cay.

I'm  not interested in that, I want to get to Coz, so I switched to a Tampa sail on Brilliance, Nov. 8. We'll see if that one changes in the next few days. 

I'm just the opposite. Every ship from Galveston goes to cozumel, very few and right now none scheduled for coco cay. Bring on coco cay ... but I'm thinking still this might be how they start out as they said ..going to private islands. ..still makes me think these might be some of the first cruises to go, but of course rcl wouldnt say that now. Still seems like some plans to start. Hope.

5 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

A Tease. Lol

A tease for sure, but the statement "I guarantee this is a session you will not want to miss out on - I'd say this is the news we've all been waiting for!" gives me hope." 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I'm just the opposite. Every ship from Galveston goes to cozumel, very few and right now none scheduled for coco cay. Bring on coco cay ... but I'm thinking still this might be how they start out as they said ..going to private islands. ..still makes me think these might be some of the first cruises to go, but of course rcl wouldnt say that now. Still seems like some plans to start. Hope.

If it were plans to restart and this was one of the first ships out they wouldn't need to change all the dates around as there would be no other ships in port.  The Indy is set to start sailing form PC on Nov 1.  As I've mentioned I would bet that this shuffle is because of port space and / or getting ships into Cococay possibly with only one ship at a time.

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Oh no..wait...wait...I got it!!  I got it!!  😃💡

They are catching up to date with ALL refunds and FCCs owed tomorrow!!  🤣

I would give them more of a chance of sailing in June than that happening🤣

I just called to extend a couple of option dates while we wait for FCC's and they just automatically extended them until April 30th and said they are taking a while.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I would give them more of a chance of sailing in June than that happening🤣

I just called to extend a couple of option dates while we wait for FCC's and they just automatically extended them until April 30th and said they are taking a while.

I was told they switched to some "new system".   Good as an excuse as any I guess.  😉  One way or another...they still have my money from that cancelled cruise...or would be the one I would have stashed it into next.  😄 

Just now, island lady said:

I was told they switched to some "new system".   Good as an excuse as any I guess.  😉  One way or another...they still have my money from that cancelled cruise...or would be the one I would have stashed it into next.  😄 

They have switched but playing catch up now.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, island lady said:

Oh no..wait...wait...I got it!!  I got it!!  😃💡

They are catching up to date with ALL refunds and FCCs owed tomorrow!!  🤣

Reminds of a sign I saw in a bar in Antigua, "free beer tomorrow". 🍻😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Richard Fain get his hair cut, new shirt and new gardener?

Brow wax too?

5 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

A Tease. Lol

Just the tip, of the story. More to come. 

5 hours ago, soremekun said:

Seaface unveiling?

I see you word pun. Well done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2