Unable to access HAL or Seabourn website

wesport

I was just able to access the HAL website and my account and cruise information.  I'm perplexed as to why you can't. Must be another one of those cyber leprechauns at work.     I was using Chrome. 

36 minutes ago, dfish said:

I was just able to access the HAL website and my account and cruise information.  I'm perplexed as to why you can't. Must be another one of those cyber leprechauns at work.     I was using Chrome. 

That is racial profiling and I refute any suggestion that Irish people, now matter how tall, would dream of messing around with cyber space.   😁😁  How could we?  There are no pubs in cyberspace.   🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

45 minutes ago, wesport said:

This am I am unable to get on the HAL and Seabourn website. Get a message 403 forbidden. Thought it might be a windows problem, so I tried my iphone and my ipad. Getting the same message. 

HAL site working ok over here!  

19 minutes ago, wesport said:

Just tried my partners ipad. Totally different account. Get the same message. Must be a problem with Xfinity.  

Sometimes I get a frustrating 'DNS Look up' problem and it is always my internet service provider that causes it.

Edited by VMax1700

39 minutes ago, wesport said:

Just tried my partners ipad. Totally different account. Get the same message. Must be a problem with Xfinity.  

I also have xfinity and am getting the same forbidden message. 

I have been getting the Forbidden message on Seabourn for about a week.  I clear cookies and then get in briefly but as soon as I click on a cruise, I get the Forbidden message.  No problems with Holland.

I am using Safari on a Mac with Cox wifi.

• Like 1

I can get the site but if you go to the new sale and try to click on a sail (lol) it gives that message.  I have that seen that happen before when they have not finished polishing the details to include the new sale.  I am hoping my sailing has added the 10% off shore excursions

6 hours ago, wesport said:

This am I am unable to get on the HAL and Seabourn website. Get a message 403 forbidden. Thought it might be a windows problem, so I tried my iphone and my ipad. Getting the same message. 

Same problem here on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.  I can get on their website and access my account , but if I want to click on a voyage to see pricing and details, I get that message.  Same problem yesterday. I am only trying HAL ...not Seabourn.

Edited by Red Haired Lady