Dining on Arvia

lynnek

52 minutes ago, lynnek said:

Does anyone know yet what the dining options are on Arvia? Is it all freedom dining or are there still the two sittings? Also wondering which restaurants can be used without extra fees to pay?

I have not looked at the website for this, but I imagine it already has the dining arrangements detailed, and if its like Iona it will indicate if it included or extra charge.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lynnek said:

Does anyone know yet what the dining options are on Arvia? Is it all freedom dining or are there still the two sittings? Also wondering which restaurants can be used without extra fees to pay?

They haven't yet revealed all the dining options or put out a deck plan - as far as I know. It looks like the included dining options will follow Iona ,i.e. the main dining rooms, The Quays, a Horizon Buffet and possibly a free venue in the Skydome (Taste 360 on Iona). They have said that part of The Quays will be a classic-style Carvery.

The new to fleet options they have announced are an American diner and a venue serving a fish and plant based menu.

Following on from Iona, I would be amazed if they had any fixed dining in the mdr's.

6 minutes ago, No pager thank you said:

Agree, fixed dining restaurants seem to be going in favour of more paid for options.

On Our Vera, the on board gastropub will be called The Duckworth Arms...😉

After all these years that’s what I think of when I hear ‘Vera’ 😆 My sister used to call aloe vera ‘hello Vera’! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Britboys said:

Good job that is being pitched at Travel Agents. If she and I were on the same ship, one of us would end up overboard... 😂

And I know who my money's on!  Go Britboys go!  Jane.x

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2021 at 11:00 PM, No pager thank you said:

Agree, fixed dining restaurants seem to be going in favour of more paid for options.

On Our Vera, the on board gastropub will be called The Duckworth Arms...😉

Betty's hot pot for the northern folk.😂

• Like 2