Print Documents Option Gone?

wemjam

Ok, so am I being stupid.  I went to look at my 3 cruises I have booked and wanted to see the OBC I have on each, and I know they only way to see it is to go in and print documents and it shows up there.

I don't see the option to print the documents on any of my cruises?  Did they move it?  I thought it used to be in left margin in the "my to do list" on the cruise manager tab.

Yep, my check in date for the Mardis Gras changed.  Sailing September 4th, check in was August 4th now, August 21st.  Woo Wee... only 2 weeks before now, not 30 days.

Ok, at least I am not crazy.  Thought I had lost it for a minute.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

My printing option went away too and I see they changed the check in date to August 7th for my August 21st cruise.

Same here for our September cruise. Check in is now September 11 for our 25th departure.  I'm guessing they just removed it until they can get all their plans in place for boarding and such.  They apparently are having a lot of backlash about removing "priority" from the documents.

• Like 1

Just now, Lee Cruiser said:

Same here for our September cruise. Check in is now September 11 for our 25th departure.  I'm guessing they just removed it until they can get all their plans in place for boarding and such.  They apparently are having a lot of backlash about removing "priority" from the documents.

It would cost them nothing to let priority status passengers check in a day early so they have first choice at appointment times.

• Like 2

We just booked our September cruise last night.  I was surprised that nothing in there asked us for our passport information.  Good thing, because mine expired last summer.  I retire on Thursday and will be renewing my passport on Friday.  Is the check-in date when you get to pick the boarding time you prefer and such?  Only thing I've done was selecting bedding choice and dining room time.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PlanoDebbie said:

We just booked our September cruise last night.  I was surprised that nothing in there asked us for our passport information.  Good thing, because mine expired last summer.  I retire on Thursday and will be renewing my passport on Friday.  Is the check-in date when you get to pick the boarding time you prefer and such?  Only thing I've done was selecting bedding choice and dining room time.  

Yes, in the past the online check in time is when people have been able to choose an appointment time out of those that are available at the time of check-in.  People who check in just after midnight, so as soon as possible on the check in date, have been able to get the earliest appointment times and boarding zones.  Nobody really knows how they will do it this summer.  The first cruises are in July, so I am eager to see the new process.

Edited by TNcruising02

On 6/6/2021 at 12:16 AM, Moviela said:

It is still possible to view the print documents screen for your cruise. 

1. Login to your Carnival.com account.

2. Enter the following on the command line in your browser:

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

3. Edit the line shown above by replacing the ABC123 in the example with your booking number. Must use capitals for the letters, and a round character is a zero not the 16th letter of the alphabet. Don't add any spaces or change any character in the line.

4. Push enter. There will be no drum roll, but The documents will appear.

5. You're Welcome!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 6/8/2021 at 7:57 PM, CthyC said:

I followed your instructions, and was able to save my documents to my computer.  I just wanted to have them for comparison to whatever the new documents will look like.

Thank you.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 10:38 AM, Lee Cruiser said:

That's what I see for our September 25th sailing too. Must have something to do with the reduced capacity perhaps? At least I was able to print out our luggage tags a couple of months ago and it does say "Priority" on them.

On 6/10/2021 at 1:28 PM, jordanaire said:

That's what I see for our September 25th sailing too. Must have something to do with the reduced capacity perhaps? At least I was able to print out our luggage tags a couple of months ago and it does say "Priority" on them.

I, too, printed out our luggage tags a few months ago and they have "Priority" on them.

On 6/8/2021 at 7:57 PM, CthyC said:

I did not get this to work but then I'm not really computer savvy and probably don't know what the command line is

Edited by dbrucern
found out what I was doing wrong.... thank-You worked beautifully

1 hour ago, CrusinCyndi said:

I can't get it to work ???

Sometimes I feel like road kill on the internet highway.

Perhaps I can help. 

1. First you must log onto your Carnival.com account. Your account must show the booking number for cruise. If not you must link the booking number with last name to your account. On the Carnival site Click the headline MANAGE, then My Booking. On the page that opens, click the box just to the right of the BOOKING & ORDER DETAILS. There may be a ship name and destination in the box. On the page that opens, your cruise and booking number will be shown. If it is not there, you need to add it following the directions there by clicking + manage another booking. 

2. Copy and paste the following into the address bar on your browser, but don't push enter yet, as you must replace the ABC123 by deleting it and typing in your booking number. Don't leave or add spaces. The booking number is always six characters, letters always upper case, and there is no letter 'O'. That is always a zero.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

3. Now push enter.

4. The reason it must be a booking number linked to your account is so you cannot peek at other people's bookings. There are some things the Russian hackers don't need to know. 

• Thanks 1