Coco Beach Club

2 hours ago, mauraoel said:

That really sucks, It would be understandable if you were all of a sudden going on one of the three days that shares the island with Adventure but you are on one of the four days that won't.

Actually the 3 night freedom sailings share the island with adventure on Sundays starting with the Freedom July 2 cruise. So on July 4, 11, 18, etc Freedom and Adventure share coco cay. 

Edited by wreckem2013

28 minutes ago, wreckem2013 said:

Actually the 3 night freedom sailings share the island with adventure on Sundays starting with the Freedom July 2 cruise. So on July 4, 11, 18, etc Freedom and Adventure share coco cay. 

No the Adventure is at Coco  Cay on Sunday and Monday so its the other Freedom weekend Sailings that share Sunday with Adventure.

Edited by mauraoel

2 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

Here is a YT with a menu  Oops wrong link, here is the one with food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZVsl-Dsk40

I love Danny from Harr Travel! His videos are what led me to book the cabana. I'm trying to decide if the over the water cabana is a bit excessive for two couples for a future cruise.

37 minutes ago, mauraoel said:

No the Adventure is at Coco  Cay on Sunday and Monday so its the other Freedom weekend Sailings that share Sunday with Adventure.

The July 2nd Freedom cruise is as follows

July 2 Miami

July 3 Nassau

July 4 CoCo Cay

July 5 Miami

The July 3rd Adventure Cruise is as follows

July 3 Nassau

July 4 Coco Cay

July 5 Coco Cay

July 6 Sea

July 7 Cozumel

July 8 Sea

July 9 Freeport

July 10 Nassau

So unless I missed that they were bumped to the  July 5 4 day sailing, all Freedom 3 day cruises very much share Nassau and CoCo Cay with Adventure. The four day weekday ones do not.

Edited by wreckem2013

On 6/7/2021 at 12:40 AM, Bailey & Sophie said:

Thanks for the non-answer.

I've been on Barefoot Beach on Labadee several times and what I have heard and seen on videos are no where near what we have experienced for their upscale menus.

I thought I could get more recent info here.

Wow, so nice to see someone appreciative of someone else’s time — I’m sorry, it’s not my job to do your research for you.  I told you what I knew off the top of my head, and where you could find the info that I had previously found when I did my own research.  I doubt you’ll find what you are looking for, since there is NO recent info given that no one has been on a cruise to CocoCay in 15 months.  

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 8:08 AM, RFerrington said:

Woohoo !  Great price.  I thought we were doing good at $53.99 PP for Mariner, 9-13-21.  We have over-the-water cabana booked for the following cruise (9-17-21) for $1199.  Probably will never do the OTW cabana again but will take advantage of this relatively good price.

I would have booked the OWC at that price — it’s been 1699-1899 for our sailing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 3kidsncats said:

I would have booked the OWC at that price — it’s been 1699-1899 for our sailing.

What surprises me is that it has never budged 1 dime from that price.  I thought for sure that the price would go up closer to sailing but it has never moved.

3 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

Never, if you want it and can afford, the sky's the limit 😉

It will be our first no kids cruise. We are already splurging on a full suite, so I think we will end up getting that over the water cabana 😉

• Like 2

On 6/6/2021 at 7:21 PM, Bailey & Sophie said:

What is included in the upscale lunch that would be different from the buffet offered?

When I was at the beach club last jan/feb 2020 I had a large salad, lobster tail and i think eric had steak and lobster. 

I think we paid somewhere around $55 pp last year, I had booked for $46.99 for a may sailing, obviously got cancelled, my next sailing it goes for $180 or $185 pp.  No way is it worth that much.  

Nice relaxing area, but you can find for free.

Nice pool, but not paying that much to lounge by a pool

Nice lunch but you can go to chops cheaper and order lobster for extra.

I dont like to throw money away so I wont book it till I see prices $75 or less pp.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

What surprises me is that it has never budged 1 dime from that price.  I thought for sure that the price would go up closer to sailing but it has never moved.

I was really hoping to book it, but even though I could swing it, the current $1899 is more than I can justify.  If all the kids and their boyfriends were on this trip, then the $1699 would have got me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

When I was at the beach club last jan/feb 2020 I had a large salad, lobster tail and i think eric had steak and lobster. 

I think we paid somewhere around $55 pp last year, I had booked for $46.99 for a may sailing, obviously got cancelled, my next sailing it goes for $180 or $185 pp.  No way is it worth that much.  

I dont like to throw money away so I wont book it till I see prices $75 or less pp.

Thanks. I've googled and youtube for information but haven't been able to find anything out. Beciboo posted a link that was very good.

We've been to Barefoot Beach on Labadee several times. There's supposed to be an upscale lunch there too but it's just a regular buffet. 

It's a big unknown what it will be like for the long-awaited cruises coming up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yeah within a few feet of the pool deck on the sand are tons of umbrella./lounges, just a few steps really.  WE just wanted to be next to the pool.

14 hours ago, 3kidsncats said:

We booked the OTW for $899 the week 9/12.  

hopefully no hurricane then.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

$180 is around the price I've been seeing for my November Oasis cruises and I won't pay that much.  It sounds nice and I will watch the prices but my cut off is probably $100.

6 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

I'd like to introduce myself........and we'll be on over to visit...............😉

Darn, with the kids we have a Thrill Park Cabana for this one.  The girls and I have the Club for our August Cruise.

On 6/5/2021 at 11:42 PM, LorraineP said:

Glad to hear you enjoyed. We have the Beach Club booked for both legs of our B2B on the Oasis October 2021. Just hoping the cruises will sail to take advantage of it. Did you use the pool, was hoping it would be warmer then the main pool which every time we were there it was quite cold. 

I used the pool Jan/Feb 2020 and it was quite pleasant.    Wasn't warm like bath water, but it was just perfect for me. 

54 minutes ago, mek said:

$180 is around the price I've been seeing for my November Oasis cruises and I won't pay that much.  It sounds nice and I will watch the prices but my cut off is probably $100.

$75 is probably the max we would pay for the beach club, definitely not going to throw money away and pay $185 pp they want currently.    but then I would never pay the price for the cabanas either but some people have money to burn and enjoy that environment.   I've spent enough time with my family this last year I need to meet and speak with others.