If your July Caribbean cruise was canceled, will you rebook on Adventure from Nassau?

Just wondering. If you were originally booked on a Caribbean cruise from Florida in July that’s now been canceled, will you rebook on the Adventure from Nassau? 

My July 9 Oasis cruise was cancelled.  Will not travel to Nassau to cruise.  My next cruise is on Anthem in December.  I can wait.

Yes, you asked specifically from Florida.  However, I'm just showing this thread some love.

Edited by soremekun

Yes, my July 1st on Enchantment to Bermuda was canceled. I did another L&S to next July for that cruise. After researching/pricing  multiple vacation options for my schedule, booked Adventure this afternoon for July 3rd. I will take the 2 days at CocoCay and Cozumel for the price. I don’t care about Nassau - been there, done that and do not typically get off the ship when in port. I am curious about Grand Bahama as it has been many years since we have been there.

• Like 1

My two summer 2021 cruise were just canceled.  Oasis July saw that coming, Freedom August was hoping.  I now believe there  will be no trips from  Cape Liberty until November.  I do not think RCL will bring Oasis to New Jersey for two months.  I am going to L & S both trips to next year and hope my November Anthem is a go.

9 minutes ago, Trailcon said:

My two summer 2021 cruise were just canceled.  Oasis July saw that coming, Freedom August was hoping.  I now believe there  will be no trips from  Cape Liberty until November.  I do not think RCL will bring Oasis to New Jersey for two months.  I am going to L & S both trips to next year and hope my November Anthem is a go.

I had 2 august sailings cancelled and the ne/canada sailing on freedom.  Next booking is oasis sept 26th.  Nj is fully open and hardly see anyone wearing a mask where I am at LBI.   As long as royal can get a port agreement I am ready to sail.

At this point were not going to bother to fly to bahamas to get on adventure.  We will enjoy our summer at the beach here.  Usually dont cruise in summer months except to bermuda.

9 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I had 2 august sailings cancelled and the ne/canada sailing on freedom.  Next booking is oasis sept 26th.  Nj is fully open and hardly see anyone wearing a mask where I am at LBI.   As long as royal can get a port agreement I am ready to sail.

At this point were not going to bother to fly to bahamas to get on adventure.  We will enjoy our summer at the beach here.  Usually dont cruise in summer months except to bermuda.

We are going to miss LBI. That was our go to beach spot before we got a pool when we lived in NJ.

Ship Bottom, 23rd street.

Edited by Jimbo

51 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

We are going to miss LBI. That was our go to beach spot before we got a pool when we lived in NJ.

Ship Bottom, 23rd street.

Our family shore house is 23rd street Spray Beach.     My parents used to own a house on 20th street, Spray Beach and my Mom was a school teacher so we lived down every summer.   I miss those days but really enjoy being at our home for the month of June then have it rented for the remainder of the summer season.      

We have lots of friends on the islands and will come down many times during the summer and either stay at their place(s) or stay at the Spray Beach Hotel. 

A lot has changed over the years, too many homes have been built but still love the everything the island has to offer.    We have lots of favorite restaurants.    Heading to Mustache Bills down at Barnegat for breakfast today.    

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Our family shore house is 23rd street Spray Beach.     My parents used to own a house on 20th street, Spray Beach and my Mom was a school teacher so we lived down every summer.   I miss those days but really enjoy being at our home for the month of June then have it rented for the remainder of the summer season.      

We have lots of friends on the islands and will come down many times during the summer and either stay at their place(s) or stay at the Spray Beach Hotel. 

A lot has changed over the years, too many homes have been built but still love the everything the island has to offer.    We have lots of favorite restaurants.    Heading to Mustache Bills down at Barnegat for breakfast today.    

Pick me up a Short Stack of Cinnamon Raisin French Toast, with Scrapple Please 

Scrapple hard to find here in Virginia.

Edited by Jimbo

After the ridiculousness I have been experienced from RCCl and my numerous cancelled cruises, they can lick whatever body part is the dirtiest. I am beyond disgusted by them. Fortunately I think Port Canaveral will soon be the premiere port in Florida and will have many more choices 15 minutes from home. Probably get 7 ships in PC now.