Gratuities on beverage packages

I'm curious how much of a gratuity is charged on the beverage packages.  The price for my Allure beverage package is $58 pp per day.  Can anyone tell me what the total pp per day would cost?  TIA

Yeah, the gratuities are kind of a hidden cost.  The always advertise the prices without including gratuities/service charge, and always put the cost in tiny print in the ads.  The cost of gratuities has slowly been inching up over time as well.  So, if it says $70 for the package per day, it's really over $12 more.  I don't know why they can't just advertise the real cost since there doesn't seem to be any time they don't add on they surcharge.

Tom

Thank you for your responses, everyone.  We always have had beverage included on our Celebrity cruises, and in the past we've paid per drink on Royal and buy the cabin liquor setup, but decided to buy the drink package for our Allure cruise next April.  I've read that the Oasis Class seems to charge more on their ships.  Here's hoping there'll be a sale come this 4th of July??

Just a question related to this - 

We have the ultimate dining package on an Oasis Cruise which offers a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 . Will they then add the 18 % service charge to that , making the discount really 22% ? 

23 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Also, we give at least $1 tip per drink tip, even when we have package.

I bring a hundred in singles on our cruise 😁😁, that’s for drinks in suite lounge or regular bars.

• Like 1