RCCL Stockholder Credit

FLsunshinegal

I applied for the shareholder benefit a few days ago for an October cruise.  It was very easy to apply online and attach a statement.  No emails required.   The link is https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/.

I was able to request OBC for a Royal September cruise in the same interaction.  Both OBCs are already available in our cruise planner.

2 hours ago, CajunHeavyCruiser said:

If you do it by email it only takes a few days.

I used to wait at least a week for my OBC.  When I sent a request for my upcoming Edge cruise, I got an automated response acknowledging receipt of my request.  The approved email followed within a couple of hours and the OBC showed up in my cruise planner soon after.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerkymom said:

I applied for the shareholder benefit a few days ago for an October cruise.  It was very easy to apply online and attach a statement.  No emails required.   The link is https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/.

We did the same recently for a December cruise and another next year. As you said, very easy. The OBC showed up pretty quickly. 

• Like 1

Hi, 

I recently cruised aboard the Celebrity Summit (July 10-17, 2021) and electronically submitted my request for the shareholder credit. The credit appeared on my cruise planner and I was able to use the credit during my cruise. 

Chuck

In our case our shareholder OBC for both legs of a B2B sailing in September took a little longer than in the past.  For example, we e-mailed a request on July 22nd and immediately received the automated response that the request had been received.  We received e-mail confirmation that the OBC had been applied to our reservation on July 29th.

On 7/30/2021 at 10:54 AM, jerkymom said:

I was able to request OBC for a Royal September cruise in the same interaction.  Both OBCs are already available in our cruise planner.

How long did it take.    I used the portal on Monday for 2 cruises Sept 5 and Sept 17.    I have not heard a thing from them so far and considering trying again.

Just now, Jim_Iain said:

How long did it take.    I used the portal on Monday for 2 cruises Sept 5 and Sept 17.    I have not heard a thing from them so far and considering trying again.

when I used the website  few weeks ago I also never heard back. However, I  could see the OBC a few days later on the cruise planner.

6 minutes ago, Miaminice said:

when I used the website  few weeks ago I also never heard back. However, I  could see the OBC a few days later on the cruise planner.

I just checked and no credit on either cruise so I re-applied.  

Update -   I first applied for a credit on two cruises on Monday, August 2 and by Thursday nothing.   I re-applied using the RCL portal  at about 10:00 AM and was happy to find that ONE credit was applied to the first of the two cruises at 5:30PM.    

Maybe third time will be the charm and I just re-re-applied for the credit.

On 8/6/2021 at 8:31 AM, keiki40 said:

same here; I re-applied yesterday

Update -   I first applied for a credit on two cruises on Monday, August 2 and by Thursday nothing.   I re-applied using the RCL portal  at about 10:00 AM and was happy to find that ONE credit was applied to the first of the two cruises at 5:30PM.    

I applied a third time on Aug 6 using the portal - nothing and no communication.

On 2/10 I filled out the paper form and sent it by e-mail.    I received a auto reply within minutes and I just received an e-mail that the credit had been applied.   I checked my reservation an YES.... it's there.

• 1 year later...

I submitted via the web site above on 10/6.  Yesterday, I received an email said they could not read the file I sent, a .png formatted picture.   I converted it to .PDF and just re-submitted via the web site again.  This is for three cruises, one Royal and two Celebrity, in 2023. 

31 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I submitted via the web site above on 10/6.  Yesterday, I received an email said they could not read the file I sent, a .png formatted picture.   I converted it to .PDF and just re-submitted via the web site again.  This is for three cruises, one Royal and two Celebrity, in 2023. 

Really surprised they couldn't read a png file.   It pretty much opens up in a photo viewer on both apple and PC.

Just now, Jim_Iain said:

Really surprised they couldn't read a png file.   It pretty much opens up in a photo viewer on both apple and PC.

I know == If this does not work, I try some other method.  I have plenty of time !

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

I know == If this does not work, I try some other method.  I have plenty of time !

Should work.   I submitted mine as JPG imges an had no problem.   I've also submitted in PDF format

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

53 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Should work.   I submitted mine as JPG imges an had no problem.   I've also submitted in PDF format

I used Pdf format on Mac with no issues.