Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

2 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

We didn't wait for Royal to open itineraries for Canada & New England. We booked the Celebrity Summit out of Boston that does an 11 night rt with an overnight in Quebec.

Celebrity always prices out way more for my needs.  Since they went Always Included they have effectively become Always Excluded for my cruise needs.  

Happy it worked out for you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, twangster said:

Celebrity always prices out way more for my needs.  Since they went Always Included they have effectively become Always Excluded for my cruise needs.  

Happy it worked out for you.

I agree that they have a higher price point but we like the "Always Included" and a much lower kids count. As I have aged, so has my preference for a slower pace. Still love Royal but "X" is growing on us.

35 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

We didn't wait for Royal to open itineraries for Canada & New England. We booked the Celebrity Summit out of Boston that does an 11 night rt with an overnight in Quebec.

I really love that cruise and like the RT aspect also but Boston is just a bit too far for us to drive.  NJ is the max and that takes two days.  I have a flying phobia so I threw in the towel in 2002 and never flew again.  If NJ never pans out we may decide to go to Boston but I hope they open NE/Canada soon so I know what's what.

11 minutes ago, torpeedo said:

I really love that cruise and like the RT aspect also but Boston is just a bit too far for us to drive.  NJ is the max and that takes two days.  I have a flying phobia so I threw in the towel in 2002 and never flew again.  If NJ never pans out we may decide to go to Boston but I hope they open NE/Canada soon so I know what's what.

Celebrity Summit NE/Canada itineraries for Sep/Oct 2023 are out now and open for booking.

2 minutes ago, Auntiemomo said:

Celebrity Summit NE/Canada itineraries for Sep/Oct 2023 are out now and open for booking.

We booked a B2B for Sept 2023 on 11/30 while on the Oasis..................also booked the Eclipse for a B2B2B  itinerary out of LA for the West Coastal / Mexico for October 2023.

24 minutes ago, torpeedo said:

How would driving to Baltimore be for you?  There are some CNE itineraries on RC.

2 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

How would driving to Baltimore be for you?  There are some CNE itineraries on RC.

You know we were booked on the Enchantment 2021 and it was canceled, 2020 on Vision was canceled. I will check out Enchantment.  Thanks for reminding me!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

We booked a B2B for Sept 2023 on 11/30 while on the Oasis..................also booked the Eclipse for a B2B2B  itinerary out of LA for the West Coastal / Mexico for October 2023.

We booked 30 Aug 2023.  I've seen the foliage changes for many moons.  Just booking because of a bunch of new ports and hopefully good weather.

BTW, Celebrity has come out with the Spring and Fall TA's for 2023.  I thought Royal was going to roll out their itineraries last month???

10 hours ago, Auntiemomo said:

We booked 30 Aug 2023.  I've seen the foliage changes for many moons.  Just booking because of a bunch of new ports and hopefully good weather.

BTW, Celebrity has come out with the Spring and Fall TA's for 2023.  I thought Royal was going to roll out their itineraries last month???

We've never been on the Summit but have cruised on the Millennium and Infinity - so looking forward to the revitalized Summit. I will check out the Fall TA's. Thanks

12 hours ago, Auntiemomo said:

Even PreCovid took about 4-6 Months release all Royal Sailing Dates, they like to slow roll.

3 minutes ago, Ronaldo807 said:

Any update on Europe Summer 2023?

Great question.  I thought they would open January 3rd but now I heard January 13th.  But at this point who knows?  I am waiting for cruises in northern Europe ,(not Mediterranean) and check daily.  

8 minutes ago, ChollaChick said:

Great question.  I thought they would open January 3rd but now I heard January 13th.  But at this point who knows?  I am waiting for cruises in northern Europe ,(not Mediterranean) and check daily.  

The deployment page still shows 'week of January 3rd'.  Remember, it's always 'week of', not that actual day.  But they have pushed it out twice now and updated the deployment schedule mid-week during the week it was supposed to come out before, so it's about a month delayed at this point from what it originally had been. 

image.thumb.png.b13084e745ae3309416f8a53c1d41a5e.png

9 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Deployment Flyer updated and the European release date remained the same.

So either later tonight or tomorrow (most probably) we will have the reveal.

Does the updated flyer shed any light on release dates for departures from Cape Liberty? Or is it still just "coming soon"?