Everything.. Norwegian Viva/Prima class #2

FreestyleNovice

6 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

I think the last ship, Leonardo #6, will be named Ultima.   My bet for # 3 is  Bella

Was thinking the same - similar to Encore and the final ship in the class.  Ultima at the end/ultimate.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Drews_Cruise said:

It may be done before Prima.

If the supply chain issues continue we may start seeing similar items arriving for both ships at the same time.

Looks like one more large block to install and the visible portions of the ship will be largely complete.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ticatraveler said:

we passed the Prima. Pretty cool to see!

We are driving back in a couple of weeks. Maybe I can get a picture.

If you do, share them in this thread - 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 5:30 AM, theaviationbeat said:

The first photos of Norwegian Viva being painted. It has a different design from Prima (though very similar) and different colors. A fair amount of purple can be seen. 

-pic-

-pic-

Nice! I am pleased to see that they went for different designs/bow art!

primaviva.png

• Like 6

19 hours ago, hallux said:

@ziggyuk nice pics, but those are Prima, there's another thread for that ship.  You might consider posting them there, it's linked in a previous post on this page in this thread.

Is this not for all, the title says Viva/Prima class?

On 7/5/2022 at 8:30 PM, theaviationbeat said:

The first photos of Norwegian Viva being painted. It has a different design from Prima (though very similar) and different colors. A fair amount of purple can be seen. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 11.29.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 11.29.24 PM.png

So far, everything I've seen about Viva is a cut and paste from Prima.  Glad to see the hull art is going a different, if not similar, direction.

As someone who will be on the Viva next year, I don't have a problem with the cut-and-paste.  It means that whatever problems they encountered building the Prima will be lessened, and there's a better chance it will come out as it is currently scheduled to.

The only improvement I would hope for is looser slot machines, but I'm not holding my breath on that one! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

while on the Breakaway last week they had a presentation on the new ships and the most fascinating thing was how the seats in the theater will disappear under the floor and then the new floor can be for dancing.

Also the ship will have a lot more room on the Waterfront as well as more pools.

On 7/13/2022 at 5:10 PM, Steff79 said:

i´m ready for some entertaiment news, what show will the ship become?

when will the ship dock out? in August when Prima leave i guess. Hope for some news then.

More information will come in September.  This per the Future cruise lady last week on Breakaway.

They are planning a blitz of info.  I saw a lot of slides on the new ships of what is to come and it really does look like are trying to be a bit more adult and relaxing and upscale.

• Thanks 1