4 am room service coffee - Cost?

Scubadoobie2

I'm a very early riser, often around 4am, some mornings even earlier.  I'm assuming that there is no place to get a cup of coffee on board at, say, 4:30 am, except through room service.  Is that right?  I'm guessing that the 24-hour pizza venue does not carry coffee.  I also understand that room service charges a fee for orders before 6am.   Does anyone know what a cup of coffee through room service would cost me before 6am?  Thank you in advance for your answer. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, S&LMom said:

Sorry posted the wrong one. This is the one I was talking about.

EE71210A-D6AC-43CE-9DC6-5AF77B45FC02.png

Was on Magic, and MG. They both had the breakfast room service menus. No charge for coffee or other items, They do charge for some, but mostly coffee and bread no charge, just a tip for the room service person

• Like 1

I don't think it ranks anywhere on my bucket list, but I have never seen a sunrise from a cruise ship or a resort hotel. Not a morning riser.

The one time we set our alarms for a 4 AM van trip to the top of Mt Haleakala on Maui for the sunrise show we got fogged in and should have stayed in bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Room service should be able to bring you coffee any time at no cost, except for a customary tip.

Lido buffet drinks are 24/7 DIY.

Not sure what time the specialty coffee bar(s) open, I have never been awake that early (or late depending on your perspective) on a cruise!

Thank you, everyone.  Lido deck coffee urn it will be, then.  No doubt I will grab a cup or two of that vital morning drink and walk around the ship exploring and enjoying the views at sea.  My favorite kind of relaxing walk.  Ahhhh....

• Like 5

On 12/8/2021 at 9:11 AM, mz-s said:

Room service should be able to bring you coffee any time at no cost, except for a customary tip.

Lido buffet drinks are 24/7 DIY.

Not sure what time the specialty coffee bar(s) open, I have never been awake that early (or late depending on your perspective) on a cruise!

Mostly speciality  coffee opened at 7 am. Debark morning I remember it opened at 6 am.

Havana opens later like 9 am and service to get cuban coffee was spotty at best. I finally got some after trying for 2 days. Wasnt worth the wait. 

2 hours ago, Scubadoobie2 said:

Thank you, everyone.  Lido deck coffee urn it will be, then.  No doubt I will grab a cup or two of that vital morning drink and walk around the ship exploring and enjoying the views at sea.  My favorite kind of relaxing walk.  Ahhhh....

If you hate the Lido coffee, you should be able to get hot water there and bring your favorite instant and make it as strong as you like.