Allure suite deck?

colesc15

I like it.  You have to go down a couple decks to get to the pool however.  Besides the bar, another nice feature is there is a bathroom up there.  Obviously not crowded like the other pool bathrooms and only 20 feet away.  Plus, there are towels up there.  So no need to scan towels in and out.  Just grab what you want.  Never seen it very crowded up there on any oasis class when we’ve been in a suite.  The only thing that usually fills up is the forward facing cabanas.  When didn’t care for them that much anyhow.  

• Like 1

We were on Harmony recently and the suite sun deck was one of the best perks.  We were able to get one of the cabanas a couple of times.  They're nice, but, even if you don't get one there is plenty of other nice seating.

BTW - Cabana hogs are real, and as near as we could tell the staff never does anything about them.

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

We were on Harmony recently and the suite sun deck was one of the best perks.  We were able to get one of the cabanas a couple of times.  They're nice, but, even if you don't get one there is plenty of other nice seating.

BTW - Cabana hogs are real, and as near as we could tell the staff never does anything about them.

Agree.  And we rarely saw anyone in them.  Just towels and belongings.   

Love the hot tub on the bar side of Harmony.  Wasn’t hot either.  Just slightly warm which was perfect.  

Allure of the seas does not have a hot tub on the suite sun deck. I think it was scheduled to be added during the upgrade that got postponed. The hot tub on Harmony was nice, but it’s not essential for me. Allure’s sun deck does have a nice bar and lots of room. I also enjoyed Coastal Kitchen for breakfast every day. We cruise on Allure in February in a suite. For me, once you experience the suite life it’s hard to go back. 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 9:44 AM, bajathree said:

One of the nicest perks I liked with the suite deck was that you were allowed to enjoy and smoke a cigar on the bar side....no more...when I was on Allure earlier this month they said no more smoking allowed on the suite deck since the restart.

That is a bummer....we are on Allure in April and my husband is a cigar smoker, that is something he was looking forward to.  We were in a suite on Oasis in October and smoking was allowed on the suite deck (or at least, people WERE smoking there). 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 9:35 AM, KittyKatKrazy said:

Allure of the seas does not have a hot tub on the suite sun deck. I think it was scheduled to be added during the upgrade that got postponed. The hot tub on Harmony was nice, but it’s not essential for me. Allure’s sun deck does have a nice bar and lots of room. I also enjoyed Coastal Kitchen for breakfast every day. We cruise on Allure in February in a suite. For me, once you experience the suite life it’s hard to go back. 

Yep.  No hit tub on the suite deck on allure.  But as I recall there is a big shower (spray from all sides I think) near the cabanas if you want a quick cool down.  Otherwise, you would walk down a couple flights to go to the pool.  Not a big deal unless you like lounging in the pool regularly in between lounging n your chair.  That to me is the only drawback, and for most they probably don’t care.  

On 12/31/2021 at 9:44 AM, bajathree said:

One of the nicest perks I liked with the suite deck was that you were allowed to enjoy and smoke a cigar on the bar side....no more...when I was on Allure earlier this month they said no more smoking allowed on the suite deck since the restart.

Not expressing personal opinion here, but I’m guessing for most the no smoking is a good thing in their mind.  

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, topnole said:

Not expressing personal opinion here, but I’m guessing for most the no smoking is a good thing in their mind.  

This was my personal thought.  Makes the deck more inviting for me.

Edited by Wahed

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place for this question but does anyone have any links for videos or pictures of Allure cabin 8730? I know the ship’s amplification was postponed but I can’t find any recent pictures. Some of the 1-bed aqua theatre suites seem to look more ‘modern’ but I may be looking at the wrong ship! Thanks for any help. 

51 minutes ago, Phalarope said:

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place for this question but does anyone have any links for videos or pictures of Allure cabin 8730? 

Cruisedeckplans usually has some along with Youtube:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Cruisedeckplans usually has some along with Youtube:

I think there is a better video than this too.  You can look at 8330 also as it will be the mirror image.  

I don’t think they will look the same as Harmony and newer.  But they still feel very nice.