On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

15 minutes ago, island lady said:

I am guessing the pax that would have been on Symphony two days ago. that was next to us today are not terribly happy.  

As one of those pax you are right, we are not happy. Tonight in New Hampshire the temperature will drop below zero F. Which is why we plan Caribbean cruises in January not July.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pratique said:

As one of those pax you are right, we are not happy. Tonight in New Hampshire the temperature will drop below zero F. Which is why we plan Caribbean cruises in January not July.

Still taking Reservations on Odyssey for our 29th cruise.  Book it and we will have a few drinks with ya!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We don’t find anything “weird“.

Apparently you never read the post that started this thread, so see if you find it a bit weird that you go to bed on the first night sailing on what are supposed to be two sea days only to wake up before dawn to find your ship docked at a port you aren’t scheduled to be at for six more days, and your ship is flanked by three other ships that also aren’t supposed to be there with no notice by anyone in authority that there has been a “slight” detour to your cruise. Maybe it’s just me, but I find that to be a bit weird.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Pratique said:

Aww...I am so sorry.  All the best for a better cruise in the future.  Agree...July down here is not a great time to be here in the south!!  😮  We spend the summers in Maine.  😉 

Cruising is indeed strained right now, but still feel lucky we are cruising this week.  Many rumors passing around the crew on last night of last week's cruise that we would not be cruising this week.  Sigh of relief......for now anyway.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Still taking Reservations on Odyssey for our 29th cruise.  Book it and we will have a few drinks with ya!!

Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately our vacation window has closed. We won't be able to take a week off until late May.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Yes but no seats at the bar

And no seats at the bar in the SL either. 😞   Seats at the beautiful bar in Wonderland...but all marked off as "reserved"....can sit at the little tables on the bar level though.  Francis is one of our favorite bartenders!  🙂 

About the only bar with seating that I am aware of .....is on the suites deck that we found.  Guessing due to being outside.   Milos is always happy to see anyone.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, island lady said:

Cruising is indeed strained right now, but still feel lucky we are cruising this week.  Many rumors passing around the crew on last night of last week's cruise that we would not be cruising this week.  Sigh of relief......for now anyway.  

Oh boy.  We're on the Harmony 1/23 (maybe).  Keep us posted if there's any info on future cruises if you hear anything.  I know the Harmony has, or had, a charter on 2/6 so I imagine they won't want to refund all of that. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, island lady said:

And no seats at the bar in the SL either. 😞   Seats at the beautiful bar in Wonderland...but all marked off as "reserved"....can sit at the little tables on the bar level though.  Francis is one of our favorite bartenders!  🙂 

About the only bar with seating that I am aware of .....is on the suites deck that we found.  Guessing due to being outside.   Milos is always happy to see anyone.  

There are seats at the bar in Boleros, Schooner and I think at the pub. I forgot the name of it on this ship

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, torpeedo said:

Oh boy.  We're on the Harmony 1/23 (maybe).  Keep us posted if there's any info on future cruises if you hear anything.  I know the Harmony has, or had, a charter on 2/6 so I imagine they won't want to refund all of that. 

Oasis has a charter on 1/16. I know this because we were booked on that one and got kicked off.

I wonder if the reason Symphony was cancelled is because it wasn't chartered and they are trying to keep the charters going on the other ships by moving crew around. Yes I am cynically speculating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

I'm on Harmony next week-- watching this thread closely.  

We were and cancelled right after Xmas. Rebooked for the end of March hopefully things will be better.  Have a great cruise!