On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

I have brought containers like that before to bring snacks to the room for late night, very convenient. Now I will remember that as part of my eating outside covid strategy.

I hope the theater has filled in some. I'm not really a football fan but I've watched some fun games onboard with some really passionate fans.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

It might not be a lack of interest in RoyalUp, but rather that the cancellations came too late for the RoyalUp system to be utilized.  

Maybe people didn’t want to ROYAL up that much $$$ because if y=they test positive, they’re taken out of that cozy suite. That’s why we didn’t.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Once you board the ship, check at the Guest Services Desk for the cost of an upgrade, others are reporting that happening. Don't bother with Royal Up.

You’re a good sport Jimbo….sucks we’re on the sidelines. We’ll get there soon….and I’ll buy all you can drink 🙂

Edited by bucfan2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, orville99 said:

Apparently you never read the post that started this thread, so see if you find it a bit weird that you go to bed on the first night sailing on what are supposed to be two sea days only to wake up before dawn to find your ship docked at a port you aren’t scheduled to be at for six more days, and your ship is flanked by three other ships that also aren’t supposed to be there with no notice by anyone in authority that there has been a “slight” detour to your cruise. Maybe it’s just me, but I find that to be a bit weird.

Last week we stayed in St Marteen until late in the evening to do the same kind of transfer.   Didn’t consider it weird, it was just what we have to do in these trying times. 

m

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Listen, stay where you are. You do not want one of those free upgrades to a cabin someone left to go to deck 3! Stay safe! 

I didn't here about this.  When did they vacate the crown lofts on this cruise?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Once you board the ship, check at the Guest Services Desk for the cost of an upgrade, others are reporting that happening. Don't bother with Royal Up.

Have you cruised lately?? No upgrades available on the Navigator NYE cruise with a 1400 passenger count. We boarded at 11:15 and went straight to Guest Services. 

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Have you cruised lately?? No upgrades available on the Navigator NYE cruise with a 1400 passenger count. We boarded at 11:15 and went straight to Guest Services. 

Don't shoot me, others have reported it recently, sorry if it didn't work for you.

9 hours ago, orville99 said:

Apparently you never read the post that started this thread, so see if you find it a bit weird that you go to bed on the first night sailing on what are supposed to be two sea days only to wake up before dawn to find your ship docked at a port you aren’t scheduled to be at for six more days, and your ship is flanked by three other ships that also aren’t supposed to be there with no notice by anyone in authority that there has been a “slight” detour to your cruise. Maybe it’s just me, but I find that to be a bit weird.

You'd think it'd be a first, but Nope! Years ago was supposed be 2 Sea Days then waking to stopped Ship, open my Curtains to Port Full of Ships while still half asleep. No announcement of the Emergency Destination in nite as most sleeping. 

10 hours ago, torpeedo said:

Oh boy.  We're on the Harmony 1/23 (maybe).  Keep us posted if there's any info on future cruises if you hear anything.  I know the Harmony has, or had, a charter on 2/6 so I imagine they won't want to refund all of that. 

Will do.  🙂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Thanks. These must be newbies thinking upgrades are still available. 

A Member on here said just happened, thought just like Good Old Days. More likely Downgrade to go along with Covid Case

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

Even though I wasn't hungry,  I made it through Jamie's.   Thought I would let you know so there was no worries. 

So my second tough time happened this morning.   Usually I sleep later but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.  A result was this.....

20220111_063759.thumb.jpg.7bacef3890d52130bded7c9bacb08e5c.jpg

I made it back to the room.  If I can't take a nap I will try to recover by the pool later.

• Like 22

58 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Even though I wasn't hungry,  I made it through Jamie's.   Thought I would let you know so there was no worries. 

So my second tough time happened this morning.   Usually I sleep later but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.  A result was this.....

I made it back to the room.  If I can't take a nap I will try to recover by the pool later.

Wow, great shot!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, psternklar said:

Wow, great shot!

Thanks.  While I was shooting that pic I was asked if I shoot time lapse.  I haven't often so I tried it.

After getting back to the room and watching this I am thinking it might be cool to walk around different parts of the ship shooting time lapse.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Bucky told me you two had a nice, enjoyable long conversation yesterday.   🙂   Perhaps finally get to meet you in person myself later this week.