Concierge Clas Free Valet Laundry Service

TV Dad

Hello TV Dad,

The information below is from Regent’s FAQs.

“All guests will now benefit from FREE Valet Laundry Service during their cruise. Enjoy the luxury and convenience of freshly washed, carefully pressed and folded laundry picked up and delivered to your suite throughout your voyage.”

https://www.rssc.com/frequently-asked-questions/onboard

Stay safe.

5 minutes ago, RetiredandTravel said:

Lets not forget the FREE airfare, FREE excursions, FREE beverages, FREE Wifi, FREE gratuities, FREE air and FREE water, and FREE ......  . Love the FREE

Included….trust me, we have paid dearly!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

The included valet laundry is for all suite categories on Regent, not just Concierge and above.  On our Explorer cruise two weeks' ago, our first bag submitted came back the same day--albeit after 2100 hours.  The second bag took over two days, however, and we had to chase down part of it.  Laundry needs to be given to your suite steward by 0900 hours for "same day."

Laundry rooms are also still open and available for use although some have been closed and reportedly repurposed as crew quarters--so there might be only one on your deck instead of one forward and aft.  (Our deck was one with only one laundry room.  We found it closer to go up one deck to use the forward one rather than walk to the one on our deck all the way aft.)  Laundry soap is available (complimentary) but not dryer sheets.  It's a good option for delicates.

Just a word of caution.  We did a World Cruise with free laundry.  After repeated washings and ironings, anything with stretch material was completely stretched out.  One woman's top became a dress.    Nothing shrunk but many items grew.  The majority of my clothes I left on the ship.  After basically wearing the same clothes for over 100 days, I was tired of them so it was no big deal.  That also left space in suitcases for souvenirs.  They also will not clean water shoes.  After a day in the ocean, those smelly shoes are your problem.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Are there limits on the free laundry service?

We took a river cruise (Scenic) a while back with "free laundry service." IIRC the rule, once onboard, was supposed to be one 2 kg bag. But in practice it was all you could cram into a smallish laundry bag, which turned out to be plenty to get us through the 11 day cruise.

10 hours ago, toolworker said:

Are there limits on the free laundry service?

We took a river cruise (Scenic) a while back with "free laundry service." IIRC the rule, once onboard, was supposed to be one 2 kg bag. But in practice it was all you could cram into a smallish laundry bag, which turned out to be plenty to get us through the 11 day cruise.

No limits.

On my first Scenic cruise, I thought the laundry bag was the shoe shine bag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3